The Broken Half-Genie

After finishing his self contemplation, he snaps back to reality and secures the elevator by closing the door cage and locking it up, then settles everything else with his annual home routine. He checks the food for in his ice closet freshness, rummages through messenger cabin for mail only to find packages from raffles, and his final step was to settle down in his bedroom to refresh himself. After a nice hot shower, he clothed himself in his laziest wears: A sleeveless shirt and pajama shorts. He gazes at his deep regular closet's mirrored sliding door, taking in his full appearance from that fateful event.

His brown hair now blazing rouge red with vermillion and black bangs, his pale skin tanned into a light copper, and most of all his eyes once a charming leafy green now are as golden as the eyes of a tiger. "Why?" He thinks to himself. "Why am I like this? I've never had a problem with my past since I joined the guild. They made me their family, man I was even adopted by Clifford. But why is this all happening right now?" Korah sits in his bed watching the clouds grow dimmer, signaling that dusk is approaching.

"What's happening to me? Wait... That light..." He recalls the instance with the Light in the Sacred Cavern. "That light started all this... But it must've had a good reason. Sigh... Maybe... I should try to look into myself again. But how?." He closes his eyes and calms himself in deep breaths, seeking meditation. As he does, the latest emblem shimmers in his pack in the living room and glares another memory into his mind.

Instead of red, the background was teal; he sees the hilltop with the hooded man holding a baby. When he was about to drop him off the cliff, an enormous fireball crashes on top of them and creates a fire pillar. Inside the hooded one was being mauled and burned alive until he throws the baby into the air. The fire storm stopped and the one causing it leaps into the air and catches baby Korah. The attacker was a large beast with giant horns and a blazing mane around his wrists and private area. The claws holding the little baby were enormous yet gentle for caring him.

The beast was truly ticked off and roared into a flash of light, breaking Korah's meditation and letting him see something remarkable: moonlight. For the first time in years the moon broke through the accursed clouds, just to shine down only once. Due to the heavy rainstorm around the tower, it was invisible to anyone outside to the building. It was a magnificent sight to behold, something worth more than treasure. At that instance, the lamp on the table glinted his attention from the opening of his door to the living room bar table to the kitchen.

He almost forgot about it, Korah still wanted to see it for himself. As he brought it into his room, the nebulous form inside the crystal vessel began to shimmer, showing a figure dancing around it. After seeing this happen, his suspicions about it were right; within the lamp was a girl belly dancing around in her mist. Even though no one else could see it, he could pretty much guess that this was in fact a genie's lamp and proceeded as such: he rubs with his hand and sees what happens. After a minute, nothing happened.

This was strange to him; if this was a lamp and the figure inside was a genie, why didn't it work? He saw genie inside was dancing faster than before, so in his mind he thought that if he rubs it enough times or if he rubs it fast enough, she'll come out. With every rub, she spins faster and faster until the nebulous gas was whirling into a multicolored miniature hurricane. Soon it sprayed beams of light out of its spout which soon flashes into pure blinding white light. The flash from that building would be mistaken for a flash of lightning for a second.

{You have summoned the Genie of the Lamp}

When the light slowly fades away, the lamp was sitting on the floor with its contents emptied, making him scared out of his mind. As he grabs it and puts it against the moonlight, he finally notices the girl levitating in front his glass door pane as he looks through the lamp's crystal vessel. He was startled at the genie's appearance: she was an Arabian dancer wearing the most revealing silver servant's dress and clad with the most beautiful gold jewelry that he's seen in a while. As she lands gently on the floor, he couldn't stop looking at her cleavage until something in his mind clicked when he saw her face in full view.