The Fall of a Hero

Korah follow the mouse into Scuttle Town which was on a curfew. The guards of the town were on high alert do to disappearance of their beloved Half Genie Hero, Major Scuttlebutt was informed by Mimic that he witnessed everything that happened to Shantae and to what's going to happen to the town. The mouse manages to evade the patrols and heads towards Mimic's Lighthouse with Korah tailing her. He didn't have the need to hide from anyone for this was still a memory he's seeing and he can pretty much guess on who's the mouse.

Inside the Lighthouse, Shantae's friends and Mimic were pondering on how to save Shantae. Mimic is making a new Dynamo for the town's protection, while the others are prepping their gear for their confrontation with Risky Boots. Bolo was armed to the brim with weapons all over his body along with a large backpack full of his 'other' stuff, and Sky was suited in a white ensemble filled with hidden weapons and a tight fist for fighting. Rottytops was only filing her nails, seemingly unfazed about her friend's dangers.

Past Sky & Bolo"...😠"
Past Rottytops"😑What?"
Past Sky"Aren't you worried about her?"
Past Rottytops"I am! I'm just staying calm and collective about it."
Past Bolo"😠You could be a little more productive and pack up something for the trip!"
Past Rottytops"To where? Again?"
Past Mimic"The Djinn Realm! I have no knowledge of what's to come if we should enter that place, for it being driven by those monsters. I just prey that the my little girl is surviving, even after a few days."
Past Sky"Don't worry Mimic, we'll find her before you know it!"
Past Rottytops"Yes! I found the perfect thing!"
Past Bolo & Sky"Huh?"
Past Rottytops"The perfect tank-top! How's it, hmm?"

As they all face palm to her narcissism, the mouse weakly crawls on top of a large cushion around them. It poofs into a puff of magical smoke revealing it to be Shantae, all injured and barely holding onto life. Everyone instantly dropped what they were holding and doing and ran towards her with attention and worry. Mimic immediately got out a first aid kit to patch Shantae of her bruises and wounds, fully relieved that she was back home in one piece. And after treating her, he told everyone to give her room to rest.

Bolo carried Shantae to her home on the sandbar right next to the light house. Everyone said their get-wells while her Uncle Mimic stayed behind to ensure she rests easy. After seeing this, it reminded Korah of the love and support his guild mates gave him over the years he's joined them, laughing, fighting, and being there when times are tough one another. He never knew that the great founder was this caring of anyone before.

What Korah learned about in the History of Gearton is that Master Mimic was a man of few words, but an embodiment of ideas and modernization. History also said that he did show much emotion when it came to public affairs, he usually stays in his Machina Lab and work on other projects until the day he died. But the Mimic Korah's seeing now was completely different, he was more enthusiastic and outgoing then what history as him. He acted more like a father than an uncle in his eyes, which soon raised the question in his mind: who were Shantae's parents?

Which then, Shantae woke up from her unconsciousness finding herself in her room with Mimic sitting on her bedside already fast asleep. She smiled as she got out of bed at her beloved uncle, still a little tender on her wounds making her a little shaken. All that she remembers his escaping Ifrit's final spell before it could destroy her, everything else was blurry image to her. Probably due to the fact that she was at the brink of death and didn't know was she was doing, in her mind she thought that she must've gotten home by sheer instinct and glad she did.

But there was still the matter of Risky Boots and her new crew, the Djinns. She was going to use them to rule over the world, causing all sorts of chaos and destruction to those who defy her rule. Shantae needed to stop her before it was too late, but due to her injuries she's out of commission, that is until she saw a falling piece of light at her front door. She walked her way to the door and found a strange potion of iridescent fluids sitting on top of a red pillow. What was carved on it was her key of getting back in the game; it read "Panacea", and all powerful cure-all and just was she needed.