The Hottest Girl of the Dead: Rottytops

During that bright cloudy morning, Korah felt his right index and middle fingers being licked like a lollipop and then sucked like a popsicle. He turned his head to find the corpse girl sucking his fingers like a tiger cub trying to feed, during the moments of somewhat silence he double takes to himself and her. He calm breathes in and out, then he slowly takes his fingers out and sees them soaking in her saliva while Rottytops was practically in heat, "sleeping" with her breathing being rapid and lustful as an animal in mating season.

He tries to ignore the fact that she's left herself half naked and wide open to be plowed, but he himself has two priorities: One, he thinks he's already falling for someone, and two, he doesn't "do" necrophilia. But what's he thinking, he's still a virgin after all. And if he knows her correctly, she's usually Shantae trouble maker; what with all the shenanigans that nearly got Shantae killed or eaten in the past. Mostly this Rottytops was the one who wanted to eat a genie's brain, he fears what she was trying to do to him. As he makes an attempt to sneak out to his sleeping bag without waking her up, something grabs him and pins him down with a face full of undead titties.

Rottytops"Hi there, stranger. Like your sleep? Hehehe❤️"
Korah's muffled words can be heard between he cleavage, "😱I- can't breathe! 😫Get off of me!!" The harder he tries to get her off, the more she tries to smother him, by embracing his face. All the while, every attempt of calling for help to Roman was muffled by the sounds of the sea and a shanty he's singing to himself😙.
Rottytops"Shhh, I'm just here for some... Breakfast😘." She moves herself down towards Korah's eye level, finally giving him some breath, just to start teething on his right ear. As starts red and about to scream from the excitement, she covers his mouth in order to have some more fun with him. Soon she got even lower to his pants practically sitting on top of him, he was just out of breath from both the muffled screaming and the hot steam coming from his own hormones.
Korah"Please, breathes heavily, stop this! Just play the zombie bit and eat me already!"
Rottytops"Aww, do worry. We're just getting started❤️." Though her back was turned, she took off her purple rotting tank top and throws on his face showing her bareback and side mammaries, making fear of what's going to happen next. "Ready, little boy❣" Just from seeing the heart highlights in her eyes and her lustful drooling, he will get a lot of unspeakable diseases; that and this might be considered forced Necrophilia... Don't look it up!!!
Korah"Oh dear god!!!" Upon undoing his zipper within what felt like the most suspenseful thing in his life, his mentality and innocence couldn't take it anymore. "😱Ahhhhhhhh!!!"

A pyre explodes out of the opening of the ship's deck scaring the bones out of Roman while having his coffee break. The mere force alone made the ship bob up and down and the plume from the blast created a smoke comparable to that of a massive volcanic cloud for a few seconds, until the opening was reduced to a hazy pit. And Koran in his Ifrit form leaps out of there whimpering like a puppy who just saw a ghost, he went behind a couple of boxes right next to Roman's jumbled bones. Roman's skull hopped on top of them to see a flaming beast child of Korah shaking and twitching out of his mind.

Roman"Wa, was that you, boy!?" Korah shook his head furiously and zipped his pants. "What the heck happened to ya'?" His answer came to him in the form of an arm raising out from the doorway. "What the!?" And what followed was Rottytops slightly burned with singed hair and still lusting for Korah, crawling on the floor with her breasts dragging across it.
Rottytops"Come're lil' boy! Give big sis a nice piece of MEAT! Ehehehe!!!" Her face was still cute as ever even after an explosion to the face and she still wants to get in his pants, crawling towards them with menacing eyes of lust and a pinch of malice.

Korah held Roman's head close to his own, both comedically screaming like girls as Rotty crawls up on the boxes and reaches towards their faces laughing her head off. In the midst of the chaos, one of Roman's arms reaches out for a stray bottle and smashes it over her head conking her out. After a moment, they breathe easily and fixed everything around the ship, along with finding all of Roman's bones and putting him back together. Once everything was in tip top shape, they both carried her back into her coffin but left it open. She was still showing signs of life, if you can call it that, and Korah covered her "exposure" with one of the blankets from a crate.

Roman"What's with this girl?" He says as he stirs his cup of Joe.
Korah"Don't know. She try to take me, and I panic into fireballs." He shivers at the memory of her cold tough around his body and her constant nibbling.
Roman"Take you? What're you talking abo- and why are you talking like that, boy?"
Korah"Like first met, it hard to talk in other forms. Like squid form! All gurgly n' muck."
Roman"Hmm... So aside from that and this form, can ya' transform into anything else?"
Korah"Mmm... Nuh-uh." Korah takes out his emblems to show how he got his forms. "These why I can become other things."
Roman"Hmm... I think I've seen one of these before." As he was inspecting them, Korah's sights were set on Rotty, seeing her struggle in her sleep. He lends them to Roman so that he can check on her, "Careful now, she might getcha again. And I don't want us to burn down to the bottom of the abyss, if that's possible."
Korah"'Kay." He takes his word and approaches her with such caution, but still retaining his concern.

----------

Sorry 'bout the delay, but I needed some ground for why she's like this. I know, stupid but I'll see what's wrong with her other self in the underworld. I'll check up on this next week, see you then.
-Kanadzuchi