The Escape to the Sea

After recalling that Hex Master was on the verge of reviving one of these monster, Korah had to inspect dormant Djinns before he left. For all accounts and for congruency, he started on the left most which was a two headed dog. And just like before back in the old mermaid factory, Korah getting near it made the Djinn glow cracks of ember. Though he was skittish in going through that event again, his motives will stay on the course: help Shantae and end the Dreary Century. Upon touching it, the Djinn crumbles away and what came out was as predicted, another Djinn Emblem yet it was just as small as the octopus emblem.

{You have obtained the Orthos Mark!}

That was one down and three more to go, and the next one is a giant cat monster. Korah wasn't that much of a cat person, but he did find them cute except for the thing in front of him. As a repeat: Statue glows ember, turns to dust by one touch, and he gains another emblem. Though this emblem was as large as the other emblems, he'll need to organize them so that he won't get confused about what he used or what he didn't use yet.

{You have obtained the Nekomata Emblem!}

The next one was the scorpion man, though he had the torso of a very attractive man and the lower half of a scorpion he was still terrifying to look at due to his bloodcurdling smile. Korah didn't even need to touch it to make the statue crumble to dust. He guessed that he already had its emblem, so he moved onto the last one. From being in the memories of Shantae, these guys were able to turn the world inside out if they're let loose. Giving them mercy was completely out of the question after seeing that, some thoughts of of their redemption did I come to his mind at one point but not right now.

The last Djinn statue seemed to be more different that the others, for it was similar to Korah himself. It look more human than him and it was kneeling down not meeting any other eyes. With just one step to it, he felt something from it; a beating heart. That meant that this was the one ready to be resurrected, this is it and Korah has to do it right now. He walks towards it closer with caution and ignites his claws in flames. Little did he know that it was getting colder and frost begin to freeze around the Djinn, Korah didn't give any thought to it and prepared his killing blow.

Korah"Sorry. No hard feelings." Before his claws were about to land its blow, a glow started to blink on his chest.
Djinn"Too.... Hot...." As he strikes, the statue moved. It's eyes glow bright and he counter Korah's attack with an icy blast. "IT'S TOO HOT!!!"

The djinn explodes into a white haze and ice shrapnel, which soon destroyed on section of the castle and shots out pillars of ice from the spot. The crowd of zombie folk saw the catastrophe and grew scared of what will happen, but the mayor ensured them to calm down and try to make them busy into making new boats from the forest trees. With the help of Roman they managed to craft a few sailing boats for them to escape to a new home, but he'll still wait for the squid boy to return him with his engine.

He got his wish by seeing a smoking fireball fall into the water right next to them. That spot was smoking smog as the object floated to land, among Roman and the mayor investigate what it was. When the smoke cleared the citizens were in shock to see that it was a boy, but the mayor and Roman looked at his back and found out quickly that it was Korah. They were baffled by who he truly was, until they were interrupted by a loud glacial cracking from the castle.

As the crowd was watching, black beams shot out and cut through the ice like nothing, making the glacial spikes fall off and causing tremors upon landing. The last thing to come out was the last Djinn inside flying into the cloudy skies and out of sight. As one zombie spotted Hex Master, they all fled towards the boats and ran as fast as they can sail. Roman stayed behind to finish his own boat and kept Korah safe from any more harm. He found the Hydro Engine floating in the water and quickly carried it to his perfected piece of work.