The Drowning Desert: Scuwa

A cold black desert next to a calm sea where it comes and goes as it pleases, this lays a ruined town once flourished with life and splendor under the beating sun ages before the Dreariness. This was the location of Team Pincer's treasure expedition for their guild Trove Snipe, with Korah being the best at locating valuables. Team Pincer was comprised of five members: Sorin the Team's Head, Maxine the Second in Command, Wallis the Heavy Support, Click the Enginner, and Korah the Collector.

As they approach by means of hovercraft, they check their supplies and gear up for the search. Sorin calls in everyone to the front deck. Everyone falls in and huddles around Sorin, awaiting for the debriefing.

Sorin"Everyone, fall in!"

Team Pincer"Yessir!"

Sorin"Okay, we had a pretty good haul from last few months because of our little bro here-

Korah"😚Yo~!"

Sorin"And I believe we can find something even better. But that's not why we're here today."

Team Pincer"😨Huh?!"

Wallis"Why's that, mate?"

Sorin"Because our last member who reported in from Scuwa found something interesting and might be of great importance, Wally. Old man Gram might have actually found a clue connecting to the Global Curse!"

Team Pincer"😱Wha?! 🤔whisper, mumble..."

Korah"You're not serious are you? You mean to tell us that Grandpa Gram found something about the Dreary Century Curse? How exactly?"

Maxine"Well not exactly my dear. Gram wrote down in his reports that he only found some cryptic hieroglyphs that illustrated something similar to what happened 17 years ago."

Sorin"He thinks that this sort of thing might have happened before all this, centuries ago I think. And there was probably a way of ending it quickly, before the world starts to rot under our feet."

Click"🤔So, we're just gonna risk our lives to find out more about the ancient curse? I thought the drowning desert is infested with Dead Eater Giriblilus this time of year. Not what signed up for here."

Korah"😯Click! Grandpa Gram already took care of their Empress, you saw him actually dragging its giant carcass by, meat and all! Even Wallis eat half of the meat."

Wallis"😋It was really good too. A bit of balsy vin' and fried a bit over that barbie with a squeeze of lemon and-

Click"😰Okay, okay! Sorry kid, geez! I'm just sayin', there might be some still lurking around in them moldy sands, just bein' cautious here! And Wallis, stop making me hungry, seriously."

Wallis"😋Sorry mate."

Click"🤔For a rickety old guy, he's pretty strong to have endured all these years, even before the-"

Sorin"😤ANYWHO!! Just to cut it short: find out anything new around the ruins, have your Wise-tones on Walkie-talkie mode, and report back afterwards.

Maxine"😒An~d?

Sorin"And don't get yourselves killed, got it?"