The Misplaced Coffin

Though Korah's a human and requires rest and sleep, the undead never sleep whether they're zombie, skeleton, or ghost. Usually the only type of undead to sleep during the day would be a vampire, which their preferred napping place would be a coffin. So this is Korah's question: If Roman the skeleton doesn't need to sleep, why does he have a coffin on his boat. The only answer he got from Roman was that out of the chaos of it all, he must've grabbed it by mistake and had to vanish quick before Hex Master's denizens capture them.

Korah should've reprimanded him for such a mistake, but his curiosity got the better of him. He told Roman to keep steering no matter what happens. As cautious as he's curious, he picks a stray knife right off of a random crate and readies himself for he will open the coffin and kill off anything that's gonna attack. As a lesson in his guild, "It's better to be safe then sorry, especially when it comes to dead things." As Roman was nervous at not seeing what's inside, Korah opens the box slowly, until he sees the green flesh of a zombie.

Seeing zombie flesh meant that it was just another zombie to his relief, so he lifts the entire top off and is amazed at what he finds. Roman asks if it was safe, which he soon got the all clear sign. Korah found a perfect preserved body of a zombie girl about his age stabbed in the heart with a ghoulish blade; aside from the pale green skin and a few stitches she was well endowed with big sets of "maturity", she was wearing a skimpy undead style outfit, and her face reminded him of Shantae's beauty right down to her kissable lips.

He felt her hands and confirmed that she's dead, though it was obvious that she was dead longer before that, after much thought as he remembers the blade impaling her between her breasts. As he "examined" the rest of her body, it was all cold as ice except for her mouth and "another place". The inside of it was surprisingly warm and moist to the touch, and her teeth wasn't in bad shape at all. Her breath smelt of roses turning into jam, but this was going off topic and he still needed a place to sleep some where for the night. And out of greed, he sees that the knife impaling her look pretty rare and unique so she won't be needing it anytime soon. You may call grave robbery, but technically he's stealing what ended her life.

{You have stolen the 🔪Cold Dead Blade!}
😡Hey! I said it didn't count as stealing you Nook!!
{You have obtained the 🔪Cold Dead Blade!}
😑Stupid auto TelePrompTer.

Anywho, Korah insured Roman that it's safe for now and asked if he had anything to sleep on. He noted that their might be some camping supplies in on the crates, he was free to rummage around for them as long as he could find some coffee for him. For a small paddle boat, it's  much bigger on board and in the hull. After going through a few boxes and finding some provisions to cook, he found a sleeping bag to sleep in with a can of coffee for Roman.

{You have obtained a 🛏Sleeping Bag!}
{You have obtained some ☕️Coffee!}

As night falls, Korah went back on deck and prepared his meal and the coffee for all to enjoy, even though he'll be the only one eating. Roman told Korah why he needed the coffee, any undead unable to sleep or eat will be driven to insanity unless they were sated by flesh-substitutes and coffee. In Roman's case he only needs coffee to keep himself sane, otherwise he'll be a murderous walking pile of bones that abandoned any hope of salvation. As he jests about such things, Korah's notice that he forgot to close the dead girls casket.

After looking at her one more time, he finally notices that he's seen her before. Though with everything that's happen to him, he can't really keep track of anything in his mind. He crawls over the dead girl's and pulls over the top to close it, but all of a sudden he felt something cold on his hand. The girl's corpse had moved her hand on Korah's without making and sound. Korah looked at her noticing her face changed as if she seemed to have had a bad dream, even though she's dead. Out of respects and kindness of the deceased, he got out an extra blank and covered her and for some reason s kiss on the forehead... Yah gawd dam creep.

When night sets in, Korah took up the night in the hull in his sleeping bag while Roman steers the boat insuring that it stays on course. The bitter taste of his coffee was a miracle going down his bones as he drinks it down one cup at a time. Though there were some breaks in the clouds, it was still a bit storm at his end; the boat was rocking as usually and making loud creaking and shifting with this supplies moving about on deck. What he heard that was different was the sound of the coffin opening, a bit scared he looked back only to see that nothing changed about it.

Down in the hull, Korah was having another dream; he saw the red skull-faced moon once again, yet this time it opened its eyes of ghastly yellow to look down on Shantae, scared and alone. Korah ran up to her, making sure she's alright and had nothing to fear. When Shantae was him, she ran towards him as well while being followed by the deathly gaze's light. Korah held her in his arms to comfort her, then he tries to yell at the moon for cursing his world. The problem with that is that nothing came out of his mouth, he was muted in his dream of all times.

The moon laughed at his expense with the most ghastly and hardy laugh, that reminded him of pirates. As tries to push away Shantae to face the moon, she clasped on to his clothes for dearly. Soon her skin started to rot green and as she tries to hold his face towards her. Her hair started to fall off and dyed into a darker green until it became a short hair cut. Her sniffles turned into giggles as she slowly turns her gaze to Korah's, showing ruby red eyes full of lust and desire. He tries to ask Who are you?!, but his query fell on death's ears as he was answered with a shoved to the ground pinned by this false Shantae.

Her full view was soon toggling with his memories but didn't fully pull the trigger just yet. The girl asked this this while giving him sultry looks as she tries to pull on her bra, Care to take a guest, big boy? Hehehe. Her top portion of her clothes started to rot away nearly to nothing, but the riddle was solved in his head. The moon's terrifying eyes shined brighter blinding Korah, forcing him to remember the events of Shantae's stories and memories. All the images were focused on this one dead girl as he finally utters her name, "Rotty... Tops."

In a flash of light from the red moon's eyes, he's awaken by the cloudy ocean's so-called light. As most dreamers do, he tends to forget what his dream was; all he remembers was the red moon's god awful face. Korah really needs to tell his Step Father every he's learned so far: the Djinns, these Dark Masters, and the Dreary Curse itself. But he soon started to careless when he felt his two fingers being sucked and licked.
----------

What comes next might not be age appropriate, mostly due to Rottytops trying to eat him alive and everything will just sound explicit. I advice anyone under the age of 18 to try to skip the next chapter, I don't want to turn on the Age Restriction for everyone. So I'll try to summarize what happened in the chapter after the next one. See'ya next time!
-Kanadzuchi