The Homecoming

After considering his decision, Korah discussed it with Roman that he would go down to his guild Trove Snipe and represented himself as a victim of a criminal involvement of the Dreary Century while Korah checks up on "his guests" to see what happened to them. He wanted Rottytops to go with Roman, but she refused and wanted to go with Korah instead. Reason being? She notes that she felt a little safer around him than a skeleton, which Roman found offensive. He notes that he could be useful in tussles at times with his trusty Stun Rifle, if he knew where he stowed it. To apologize, Rotty rephrased that he felt more familiar when she's with him while holding onto his arm so close, making the skeletal captain a bit annoyed for being a childish undead mess that nearly raped Korah.

Korah breaks the animosity between them and tells them to get over it, making huff and move on with his plan, Roman drives onto the lift with his stuff in tow and Korah's First Emblem as a sign of trust for the guild master to see. Before the shutters close completely they saluted each other for good luck and respect for each other. Soon Korah was all alone with Rottytops hugging his arm tighter with a pouty face. Though he was afraid of her assaulting him again, he still needs her to come with him anyways thinking that she'll comfort Shantae from her enslavement state.

He still has questions to grill her with: sleeping in that coffin, the knife sealing her consciences, but most of all the emblem that was lodged in her brain. In his mind, maybe letting Rottytops seeing her best friend again could jog some memories and probably might deal the same effect on Shantae. Korah started his way upstairs dragging along Rotty and having to deal with some of the falling debris.

Rottytops"I thought we're taking the lift after mister old bones get down there." She said as they make their way up.
Korah"That lift's gonna take about roughly an hour or so to get all the way to the bottom of the underground city. My personal elevator's gonna takes us up their in less than three minutes." They journeyed onto the 12th floor where there were several elevator doors on the right side, one in particular he was focused one. "Right there, the one with the flaming heart."

The middle elevator door had a symbol of a twin flame heart painted over it, Korah's signature amongst his fellow members, hoping to earn the name the Flame of Hope

The middle elevator door had a symbol of a twin flame heart painted over it, Korah's signature amongst his fellow members, hoping to earn the name the Flame of Hope. It was a title that makes a person a beacon of hope for all those who've lost it, he was hoping to one day clear the world of the dread and bring back the sun. That was a childish dream back then, but ever since he heard about the evidence of the Dreary Centuries origins; he may want to reconsider it one more time and wave his signature again.

Every elevator has the typical up & down buttons, but not his elevator. This was once the original hotel owner's personal elevator to his penthouse, instead of buttons it had a complex system that the owner only had the key card to. Korah would have it, but it's was back in his room all the way up there. He never uses these doors due to the fact that the last time he was here was about a year ago and going from straight top to bottom didn't need the dumb card. His friend Click could've made some adjustments to this area but forgot to bother him about it.