The Kraken Form: Unlocked!

After finally gotten back into the penthouse after such an embarrassing show of shyness, Korah finds Tuki taking a liking to his MV (Metrovision) watching the local Channel 3 News, finding out that everything in the world changed, mostly for the worse. She only finally noticed them when Shantae sat down next to her curious of what she's watching. After Tuki gave her a "welcome home", she looked around for Korah and noticed that he's placing everything he bought in the wrong places; books in the kitchen cabinets, the fish in the closet, and stacks of more boxes stacked in the precarious form ready to fall down on him.

Realizing Korah's distraction made him oblivious to his impending and idiotic death, Tuki asks Shantae if she could her a bra for her to use in the other room sending her away for a bit. As soon as Shantae was gone, Tuki's tail with her vase quickly coiled around Korah and swept him away before the box tower that soon toppled down. The sound of it falling down and crashing all the contents finally snaps him back to reality. She uncoils him right next to her on the couch, waiting for an explanation from.

Tuki"Would you mind being careful? I dread of what will happen to her if you were gone. Now, what's wrong with you." Korah takes out the mirror to Tuki and shows her his last command on it. "...? 😠What?"
Korah"😓You forgot to tell me how this works... So I said the 'Mirror Mirror' thing and it showed me her. Sorry."
Tuki"😤It's okay, I guess I can forgive you this time for not telling you how the thing works. Usually I give this stuff to her because she at least knows how to use it."
Korah"😦You think she remembers anything else right now?"
Tuki"I'm not sure. I think it'd be best not ask her to make sure she does."

After some preparations for the impending quest and a dinner for three, everyone prepared for bed. Tuki just slithers back into her urn still attached to her tail and calls it a night while Korah and Shantae brushed their teeth. At the bed, Korah was very hesitant to ask her about her memories. It might give her another mental breakdown and he hates seeing that in from of him. But something like this can't wait any longer, until Shantae comes out of the bathroom fully changed into her pjs.

Shantae"Are you ready for bed, Korah?" She says with such empty eyes.
Korah"... Shantae, can I ask you something?"
Shantae"Yes?" Korah looks into his bag and finds the teal Kraken emblem, holding it tightly in his hand. He fears to harm her again if he shows this to her, but he has to at least try to make an effort to help.
Korah"Shantae, sit down on the bed, okay?" She didn't hesitate to do so, walks in front of her and inhales for the worst. "I need you... Gulp! To be brave for me, okay?"
Shantae"Yes, Korah. I will do anything you wish upon me. You may even ravish my-"

Before she could even finish that last word, he showed her the Kraken Emblem. She was stunned in fear to see it and nearly wanted to crawl away, that is until the emblem started to glow furious at her which made things both worse and weird. Korah could feel the emblem's hidden power shaking in his hand and the mark on his back reacted as well, causing the burning to come back. As it burned brighter enough enough to see though his shirt, the emblem's gem slowly cracked it making it glow brighter as well.

Shantae couldn't move out of fear and was sweating out of control. The emblem gave out a magical pressure inside and cracked, just like the Ifrit Emblem. Though this time, instead of smoke and ash it was a fog that soon formed into a pillar, making strange sounds of an eerie struggle.

{You have lost the Kraken Emblem.}

What came out of the fog were two visages: a mermaid, and humanoid octopus trying to capture her in his tentacles. It was trying to keep her in the fog, but the mermaid was reaching out for Shantae with a desperate hand. This made Shantae want to slow grab hers as well, as if she remembers her. "Is this... Her Mermaid Form?" Korah thought to himself. After scooting towards his pack, he retrieves his Hook Swords, and latches onto the monster in the fog causing it to slack away from the mermaid. He yells to Shantae to open her arms to the mermaid, which she did in tears. As he pulls the monster with all his might, the etches from his mark lead up to his hair and started to glow from every follicle.

His powers were soon activated once more as his chains started to glow red hot all the way back to the swords, which are now searing to monster and nearly choking him to death. The tentacle grip was gone and the crying mermaid jumps into Shantae's arms, missing her for a long time. As for the monster, it jumps straight towards Korah and envelopes him in fog and for some reason it became mists of ink. The mermaid sinks gentle into Shantae like water to a sponge, giving her tears of joy and her eyes finally gaining back their former shine. Her heart was beating and making her cry genuine tears, while Korah was trapped in another vortex of smoke struggling against the wicked thing.

{Shantae has regained the Mermaid Dance!}
{Shantae has regained Sadness!}

Shantae couldn't move from the emotion of sadness running though her. That is until she finally noticed Korah's struggle, she wiped away her tears and tried to look for something long to hit the monster. In her panic, the vortex was gone and their came out a new creature: a squid like humanoid screaming in confusion. Shantae screamed out of fear and woke up Tuki from her urn. She barged in and saw her in a beetle position crying her eyes out, she also saw the horror coming towards her. It was trying to talk to her but could make any words due to it suffocating in the air, but before he got close to her Tuki whips him hard and throws him out of his window, launching him outside of the rain.

The thing was flung out of the penthouse and fell several stories down into the flooding rivers of Gearton's streets. It crashed into an old vehicle and was washed away by the flood. This creature continued to get swept away into it finally sank into the river, which ran into the open sea. From the sight of the tower, Shantae was crying out for Korah, but every cry was blocked by the continuous sound of rainfall.

{Korah has obtained the Kraken Form!}

----------
[Information]

Kraken Form - A Djinn form of a squid merman that has the ability to swim underwater and can shoot heavy ink shots that can blind enemies.
Mermaid Dance - A genie dance that allows the caster to transform into a mermaid, granted underwater capabilities and control over small or male sea creatures.

----------

I think I was drudging this piece for a little while, trying to find out what should happen next and how things should move. So I chose to move things along and added a complication, in which Korah had to gain a new power and move the story long. I'm not sure how to respond to this, but I hope you readers like it thus far.
- Kanadzuchi

PS - Imagine his new form as a teal inkling boy with tentacles for legs... Yeah... The picture will give you an idea.