The Shopping District: Odyssey Mall

Odyssey Mall is more family oriented than the Sniper's Grove, and they carry most of the essentials and luxuries of everyday life, from commodities of food to necessities of the latest technologies it has it all for the common man. The Sniper's Grove is exclusive to the Guilds, where the shopping district is public; where everyone can by anything aside from the treasures of the outside world. The mall itself is owned by the agricultural guild Last Flora along side with Trove Snipe's finances, they keep the mall flowing with business and commerce at reasonable prices keeping the citizens happy and content.

Korah only goes here for the necessities of living: food, equipment, and electronics. Everything else was back at the guildhall or the Grove; entertainment, rare buys, and decorum. He and Shantae went around the mall in search of groceries that will last for the next two to three weeks. It's much colder here than the underground guild halls ironically, because they're build right underneath the surface of Gearton. Everyone's seen in warm clothing making it difficult to live and work here, but those who've lived here the longest don't mind it at all.

Korah and Shantae stop by some the Quest-It Outlet for the supplies for his impending quest for the Djinn Emblems, stocking up on throwing weapons and emergency provisions with and array of hitchhiking items. Not even two steps out of the outlet and his senses kick in, Korah already aware of someone following them. He sensed three or so people watching him from different direction yet they are in the back of him. He made sure Shantae was close to as they continue onto the next agenda on the list; groceries.

{You have bought ⛏Quest Supplies}

The venture further into the mall with half of their cargo cart full of stuff, reaching for the Stuff'em's Market. Without breaking the bank, Korah managed to by all the necessary foods for three weeks including some ice cream that Shantae was yearning for. Tonight he was planing on making a brute beef stew with a side order of cheese filled garlic bread, enough for them and their new roommate Tuki. Throughout their shopping, he can still sense the pursuers hiding amounts the crowds, readying to lunge at him for something.

{You have bought 🍖Groceries}

Due to his skills as a scout, he was trained to be aware and alert about his surrounding and he hastily made his way to the food court with Shantae into tow, where he can be in an open area to spot them. As he bought a burger meal for Shantae, he finds the perfect table with the widest space, where he can find out who's been tailing him. He tells Shantae not to worry about him as he already knows that she was hungry. She ate out of instinct trying to be content as she can be. Korah uses his mirror to look around the back of himself without giving his position away.

He finds out that there's more than just three, fifteen people all looked at his way sitting in six tables blending in with the civilians. He wanted to see more, until his view was blocked by a belly button. He was disgusted until he found out that a shadow was looming over them. A giant was hovering them breathing with a heinous smell, but this was all so familiar to Korah. As he was about to unsheathe a knife from his sleeve, it finally hints hims of who it is.

Korah"🙄Wait... Wally!?"
Wallis"😝Korgi my friend! Ahahahaha! It's been too long, where have you've been?"
Korah"😅Well, I was just taking a little R&R and I got stir crazy is all. 😏What's a big Ol' eater like you doing here?"
Wallis"😤Ahem' I'm a connoisseur, thank you. Say, isn't this your last week until you go back to work?"
Korah"🙂Yeah, I'm just getting ready for something big when I get back to you guys."
Wallis"😏I can see that. 😛And I can see something delicious just from one sight of your food selection. Oh! Are you making your famous brute beef stew- 😶hmm?" Wallis takes notices of Shantae who's eating her rich fries politely. "😗Oy! Who's this, mate?"
Korah"😳Oh her! 😥She's Sha-.... 😰Uhh... Sherry. She's from out of town and wanted to join our guild when I come back. But for the mean time, she's staying with me."
Wallis"😮Oooooooo! Well' aren't we being a little too kind. This is a first for you! You're usually a recluse when it came to your home. Wasn't there a reason for that? Was it because of the other step siblings of Sorin's-"
Korah"😧Can you watch her?"
Wallis"😶Hmm?"
Korah"I said, can you 😠watch her, please? I gotta use the restroom."

His emphasis on "watch" appalled Wallis as if he was interrupting Korah's on a date, but when Korah shifts his eyes back to him and both his sides Wallis understood what it meant. He takes out his wise-tone without turning it on and looked at the reflection, spotting several suspicious people looking at his direction. He knows that Korah's going to take care of some things, he's worried that this girl's going to be kidnapped. Pretty understandable, but Korah could take on them one at a time while Wallis can take them all one at once.

Wallis"😒You sure you want to go alone, mate?"
Korah"😠I'll be fine, just stay here with her. Okay?"
Wallis"😏Alright chum,  just be careful 'ay?"
Korah"👍Thanks."

Korah gets his pack from the cart and whispers to Shantae that she's called Sherry when in public for the time being. She can tell a bit about herself as long as she doesn't tell anyone that she's a Genie, which is what Korah told her before he left. And with that six of the pursuers got up and "went to the restroom", the remaining nine are practically surrounding Korah's table. They could else jump them right now if they weren't aware of who the big guy was, so they remained incognito until their associates get to Korah.

When a female pursuer slowly gets up, Wallis cracked his massive and loud knuckles that echoed throughout the food court scaring her to sit back down. This forces them to look away and present to mind their own business, even though the loud knuckle cracks actually scared everyone else. After Wallis apologies to everyone, he waits it out until Korah's business was done. While he's waiting, he asked Shantae some harmless questions about her and why's she here in Gearton of all places.

As for Korah, he's resourceful and he sometimes becomes bait for targets whenever Maxine isn't in attendance and he seemed to be more convincing to everyone. Maxine is often more about luring male predators, which is a majority of criminal cases, but Korah's taunts can provoke the most composed villains out of hiding. Yet in this situation, he was the main Target for an organization; one that's been messing with his guild for a while now. What they don't know is that they are the ones who are in deep trouble.
----------

To all operatives, due to the incident at the Trove Snipe Guild, security will be on high alert and will be impossible to gain access. Your new objective, locate one of Clifford Effete's children as a hostage and use them as bribery.
- Corvos