💗China x Chubby! Reader

:.__⭐.:🌸.:⭐.:🌸.:⭐🌸.:⭐.:⭐__.:
                                                    ~ Quípáo ~
                                  :.__⭐.:🌸.:⭐.:🌸.:⭐🌸.:⭐.:⭐__.:

It was Chinese's New Year today, so you wanted to wear something special for the occasion.

You bought a short red quípáo. It was kind of tight since you accidentally bought the wrong size.

You looked at your full body mirror and stared at yourself. The dress tightened at your chest and thighs. You felt embarrassed because of your figure.

Just as you were about to take off the dress (which was harder than putting it on.) you heard your phone ring.

You grabbed it and pressed the 'answer' button.
"Hello?"
"Ni hao ma!"
"Hi Yao!" you greeted your caller and friend Wang Yao.
"I was wondering if you would like to spend the new year with me aru."
"I'd love to!"
"Great let's meet up at my place! Xié xié!" Yao ended the call.
''I guess I'll wear this dress after all."you said to yourself.

You wore some white stockings to cover up your legs and wore black shoes. After fixing your hair into a messy bun you went out to Yao's place.
_____________________________________________________________________________

Seeing the beautiful Chinese lanterns lit made you feel happy. Children were playing with firecrackers and street vendors were everywhere.

The place was full of the color red. It makes the place look vibrant and festive. You saw Yao and Leon up ahead. They were both wearing traditional clothing. Leon was holding a firecracker dangerously close to Yao's face. The seem to be both conversing in Chinese... or Cantonese?

You ran up to the two boys."Hi Yao, hi Leon!"you waved at the to boys. As you ran your breasts bounced(cringe). Your tight dress showed your curves more visibly.Yao flinched.
"Hi (Y/N)."Leon waved back. Leon pushed Yao in front of you causing Yao to fall on top.........of your.....colossals....

"Gotta go." Leon ran away. Leaving you and Yao in an awkward position.
"Uuuhhh Y-Yao?can you stand up?" You asked politely.
"Oh! I'm sorry-aru!". Yao stood and helped you up. The two of you stood in awkward silence until Yao broke the it." You look nice in that dress aru!"
"Actually, I look horrible in it. It can barely fit me. I can't even close the collar!"

Yao looked at the dress' collar. You were right about it being too fit. You never got to close the buttons, your collar bone and breasts were slightly visible.Yao blushed as red as the dress you were wearing. "A-actually you l-look r-really nice aru." Yao stuttered most of the words while constantly blushing and constantly muttering quietly to himself in chinese.

"Really?!"
"Of course aru!"Yao beamed.

While the two of you were conversing the fireworks display began.
"Wow look at all those beautiful colors!"you shouted while pointing at the beautiful display.

"Not as beautiful as you..." Yao whispered. "What?"
"N-nothing!"

Yao watched in awe as he saw you admiring the fireworks. He felt hesitant about telling he's feelings to you in fear of rejection. Plus, if he doesn't get a girlfriend soon the Allies would think he's gay.

Meanwhile Leon is hiding behind a large crate right behind Yao.
"Pppsssttt..."
"Tell her."
"I'm not sure aru.."Yao answered.
" Pussy...."
"I'll ki-". Before Yao can finish his sentence you cut him off.Giving Leon some time to escape the Chinese's wrath.

"Yao, you've been acting weird lately, is something wrong?"you asked with concern.
"No! I'm okay aru!"
"No, you're not. Its okay, you can tell me anything." You urged.
" *sigh* Wo ái ni."

You kept quiet for a while. Yao stood, while looking down at his feet. He felt rejected.

"It's okay....." Before Yao can turn around you kissed him on the cheek.
"I never thought anyone will actually like me that way." you said, a slight tinge of pink on your cheeks.

"You're very beautiful aru!"
"But, I'm fat..."
"You're not fat you're just chubby that's all!"
"But, It's the same." Yao held you're wrist and dragged you through the stalls to distract you, and of course to show everyone that he finally has a girlfriend.