💗America x Reader

🍟🍔__:.⭐.:⭐.:⭐.:⭐.:⭐.:⭐.:⭐__🍔🍟
                                              Body Swap
                            🍟🍔__:.⭐.:⭐.:⭐.:⭐.:⭐.:⭐.:⭐__🍔🍟

(Your P.O.V)

Arthur invited me over at his place for tea party. Alfred tagged along, even though Arthur obviously didn't want him to.

Arthur invited some of his friends as well, Lukas and Vladimir.

We are currently sipping tea like an absolute british gentleman, or something that Arty calls it. Alfred didn't drink tea since he said it was bitter.

He stood up from his table, earning a disapproving glare from Arthur.
"Keep it down you bloody git! I didn't raise you like that!"

Alfred looked back at caterpillar brows. "You're not my dad!" He yelled.
"Of course not! I'm practically you're brother!" The brit yelled back.

Vladimir and Lukas were both feeling out of place so they quietly went out.
I decided not to tell Arthur until he calms down.

The sounds of teacup smashing and glass being thrown were heard. Our peaceful tea party is now chaotic.

"I raised you to be a gentleman!" Arthur yelled. "And please don't break my teacups!"

"Being a gentleman is boring! I wanna be a hero!" The American yelled.
I face palmed at their childishness.

Out of no where, Arthur took out his wand (Harry Potter much?).
He whispered a spell from underneath his breath.

He pointed it at Alfred.

Alfred fell from the table and on to me. I felt dizziness overcome. I closed my eyes then darkness surrounded me.
_____________________________________________________________________________

I opened my eyes. "O-ow my head hurts..." I touched the bump on my forehead. Damn it hurts.

As I stood up I felt something missing. I searched frantically on my body.
"What happened to my boobs?!"
I touched my chest once more. Flat. 100 percent, flat.
I looked down at the unconcious person behind me.

"What the fuck am I doing there?!" I pointed at myself. The other me groggily stood up.

"Dude, Is this one of those dreams where I get to be a girl?" It was me. Only with Alfred's voice- wait, Alfred!?!

"Woah." Alfred said. He, or rather 'she' is now groping my I mean his boobs. I felt myself heat up.

"Don't touch that!" I held Alfred's now feminine hands. "Dudette! How do you even live with these things on your chest!"

I was about strangle him on my body, but I decided it would be safe not to.
Arthur looked guilty. "It was an accident!" He shouted.

"Why am I in Alfred's fricking body?!"

"And how does (y/n) even live with this booby armor on her chest?". Alfred asked. He held my bra high up for Arthur to see. I can see my nipples clearly from my shirt.

Arthur blushed a thousand shades of red that would put Toni's tomatoes to shame. "How did you remove that?!" I yelled.

"And please cover (y/n)'s chest! You're exposing them you git!" Arthure yelled.

"Dude, (y/n). How can you live like this? This boob armor is two times smaller than your boobs."

I also blushed. "I ran out!"
Arthur scratched behind his head. "Why don't you two go somewhere else, while I look for a spell to change you both back." Arthur said.