💗💙 Russia x Reader

__:.⭐.:⭐.:⭐.:⭐.:⭐.:⭐.:⭐__
                                         7 minutes in heaven
                                     __:.⭐.:⭐.:⭐.:⭐.:⭐.:⭐.:⭐__

It's Ivan's birthday.

Your friend Sofia (София), asked you to come. By 'ask' she went on her knees, grabbed your legs while crying and begged you to attend.

You already have a present for Ivan,so you wrapped it all up and put a ribbon on top.
You walked all the way to his house because of the heavy snow. Cold wind brushed up against your face, the cold chill wind piercing your skin.

Finally, after a few minutes of endless snow and walking you reached the Braginsky household. You brushed all the snow off and took a deep breath.

'This is it.'

With your free hand and the gift clutched tightly on the other, you knocked on the door.

The wooden door creaked open revealing Eduard. The blonde-Himaruya lookalike hastily opened it and hugged you tightly.

"Thank God! (y/n),You came!"

He squeezes you and hugs you with joy.

"E-Eduard, I can't breath!"

He lets go of you. "Oops, sorry."

He welcomes you inside the house, took your coat and hung it for you. After that, he leads you through the hallway and into the living room.

"Ivan, sir. (y/n) came!" Eduard yelled. You looked around the room. The fireplace heated the cold house. Sofia was there except for Natalya, Raivis was there (of course), Toris
and Feliks (in case Toris needs help).

Eduard pushes you 'encouragingly' in front of Ivan like a piece offering to a demon.

"Here's your gift, hehe.. " you nervously say as you gave it to Ivan.

"Cпасибо, (y/n)." He smiles back at you.

His smile brought warmth to your heart. Raivis left then came back with a cake designed with suflowers.

"M-mister Ivan, sir. I brought the cake!'' Raivis shakily put the cake on the table in front of Ivan.

You all circled around Ivan. Toris lit all the candles and held hands with the rest including you, except Ivan. You all sang the 'Happy Birthday' song with the solemn tune of Ave Maria.

They all sang melancholically. You sweat dropped.

'Are we singing a song or doing an occult activity?' You thought.

You did your best to sing cheerfully but their weird singing overpowered you. Ivan didn't seem bothered by any of it.

After they finished chanting, Ivan blew all the candles.
Everyone did their best to look cheerful.

"H-Happy birthday sir!" The Baltic trio greeted.

"Happy birthday, brother!" Sofia mused.

"Happy birthday, Ivan.'' You smiled, earning a blush from Ivan.
"С-спасибо!" He stuttered.

"Like, happy b-day." Feliks said.

"What did you wish for?" Toris asked to Ivan.

He smiled. Not the usual creepy child-like smile. A real smile. So bright it could put the sunflowers he adores to shame.
He looked at your direction.