( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Ukraine x Male! Reader

I published this chapter before but wattpad was screwing around and my story kept winding up as 'unpublished' even though I know I published it

I published this chapter before but wattpad was screwing around and my story kept winding up as 'unpublished' even though I know I published it. I guess it must be the shitty internet connection at my place. So, here it is. I have to admit, this is quite fast paced and somewhat poorly written, I apologize for my lack of proper revision and writing.

Sofia Chernenko, the eldest of three siblings. It pissed you off that she's usually busy. You watch wearily as she (horribly) separated Natalya from Ivan while crying in the process. Jealousy overcame you. Why does she dote over Ivan?

He's old enough to take care of himself, its very naïve if her. You walk over to Sofia, wiping her tears.

She cried so much, one of the things you like about her. "Don't cry." You cooed. She stopped immediately and sniffled. "I'm sorry..."

"What for?"

"-for everything. I'm also sorry for not spending much time with you-"

You cut her off with a kiss.

"Let's spend some time together." You say with a visible blush on both your faces.

"Let's go to the room." You ushered.(Honhonhon)

She nodded in response, lost for words. You quickly lead her to the bedroom in her own house. Going inside the room, you close the door behind as Sofia anxiously sat on the bed; bashfully unbuttoning her white blouse. It amused you that she's undressing herself.

She was now left with only her undergarments, her body half exposed. You bite your bottom lip; her large breasts accompanied by her voluptuous body. It made you hard. You took off your clothes hastily excluding your boxers and joined her on the bed.

Your heart skipped a beat; realizing it's the first time you actually did it with her. Sofia blushed profusely, occasionally tugging nervously at her short blonde hair as you eyed her chest. You gave it a light squeeze as the Ukrainian moaned in response. "Please, go easy on me..." She pleaded.

You only nodded, unsure how to reply. You started off with a passionate kiss. Wet tongues intertwining, twisting and tasting. Your mouths parted with a string of saliva. Sofia's face was tinted with crimson and so was yours. Unable to contain yourself, you pull down her bra just below her breasts not knowing how to take them off.

You caressed her pink bud with your tongue as you groped the right. She threw her head back in pleasure, her underwear getting moist from the action. Seeing the arousal, the need for penetration grew and urged you to take off her underwear; making her bare unshaven folds easy to enter.

"Lie down." You said. She did so without thinking twice.

With a grunt, you insert your hardened rod in her opening. Her walls clamped tight. She winced in pain.

"Fuck." You swore. Sofia cried out in pain, you quickly wipe her tears away as you slowly let her adjust to the new sensation. "Wrap your legs around me." You panted. She wrapped her thick thighs around your waist as you doubled in speed. Sweat started to appear as it moistened the bed sheets. The bed creaked along with the floorboards.

The both of you moaned and grunted in pleasure; the typical sound of sex. (Lol. Finally. I can type it without any typos or censoring)

Laboured breathing and creaky noises was only heard apart from the friction caused by skin slapping. You could feel yourself getting tired; your rod twitched as it prepared to release its fluids in her love canal. With a pant, you take out your shaft; trails of orgasm seeped from her core. You collapse, falling on top of her breasts. The both of you caught up with your breathing; wrapped in each other's arms.

Just when all seems fine, the door slammed open.

It was Natalya carrying a bound, gagged and crying Ivan. Natalya eyed the both of you, not caring if you were toppled naked on her sister caked with semen. She emitted look of visible annoyance.

"Move over bitches! It's our turn!"