FINLAND x READER

~ All  I want for Christmas is you~

Warning! Cute and weird stuff ahead!

You happily walk along with your mother as the two of you went to Santa.

"Mommy, can Santa really grant me three wishes?" you asked wide-eyed at your mom.

"Actually it's the genie that grants you three wishes, but okay."

At last, you finally saw the big red guy. Only he wasn't as fat you expected him to be.

"Mommy, It's SANTA FRICKING CLAUS!!" you yell. Your mother did her best to tranquilize  you.

"Sweetie, calm down!" Your mom tried to contain you but you were too energetic.

"Santa, grant me three wishes please!" you scream.

Santa smiles sweetly at you. He sits you down on his lap. "Alright. Now tell me, what do you want for Christmas?"

"I want to have a puppy!" you eagerly reply. "-and a rainbow unicorn and a kitty, a Pegasus a crown, my very own castle, a talking animal, a-"

"Only one!" Santa said. You pout and give skinny- looking Santa your best puppy dog eyes. "Aaaww, fine."

He smiles sweetly at you.

You think for a moment, while getting slightly comfortable on his lap.

"I want a hot boyfriend!"

Your weird answer caught Santa 'slightly' off guard even your mother gave her 'WTF is wrong with this kid' face.

He blushes madly and stutters a bit. "U-um...uh aren't you a bit too young to be thinking of that?"

You shrug and smile cheekily at Santa. "I just thought it would be nice!"

He chuckles a bit and patted your head. "Maybe when you're older!"

With that, he puts you down from your lap and left with a smile on his face. You look at the strange Santa and back at your mom.

"Mommy! He's such a jerk he didn't even give me a gift!"

~ Present Day ~

Now a grown lady and more mature, you stop believing in people such as Santa Claus, the Easter bunny, and the tooth fairy. Your mother told you they weren't real when you were nine. Painful right?

It's Christmas. Another year of giving, gifts, snow and people singing and terrorizing your house for money

Caroling so that they can spread the Christmas feels.

You scroll through your phone while randomly browsing for memes.

Your mom noticed your boredom. "(y/n), why don't you bring your little sister to the mall and meet Santa?"

You scoff at the suggestion.

"Mom, do you seriously think I'll actually agree to that?"

"Yes."

"No." you reply.

Your mom is starting to get pissed off. You can tell because she grabbed her slipper and threatened to throw it at you.

"(Y/n) (L/n)! Don't you dare talk to me like that!"

Here comes the slipper!

"Alright mom!" You raise your hands submissively and sighed in defeat. "You can be so bossy sometimes."

"I'm your mother."

You grab your coat and call your sister. "Sis! Get your ass over here and let's go to Santa Claus at the mall."

Your little sister eagerly poked her head from her bedroom door. "Really? You're taking me?"

"Yeah, hurry up before I change my mind."

You went outside with your sister and said goodbye to your mom. She watched the two of you and marvels at the miracles a slipper can do to a stubborn teenager.

You and your sis make your way to the mall. The way was a bit tricky because of all the snow but you manage to.

"Wow! Look at all the toys!" your sister tries to pull away from your tight grip.

"Hey! Slow down a bit will you?!"

You finally saw the same place where you met the 'real' Santa Claus. Children lined up to tell their wishes to a random chubby guy with a beard and a red suit. You remove your grip onto your sister's arms.

"Make it quick."

Your sister nodded and went in line. When it was finally her turn you couldn't help but cringe at the thought of kids sitting on a stranger's lap. And you feel slightly protective of your sister. You go near and notice something strange.

"You?" you ask.

The same skinny Santa from your childhood. Looking young as ever . He looks at your direction and smiles brightly as if nothing happened.

"Hello! Nice meeting you again!"

You couldn't believe it. "Did plastic surgery improve all these years?"

But you have to admit, the guy looks cute.

He heartily laughs. "No! I'm still me!"

"How could you stay young all these years?!" you ask still in disbelief.

He shrugs. "Sauna, I guess."

"When can I tell you all one hundred of my wishes?" your sister impatiently asks.

"Later!" you scold. Your sister pouts and looks at you with an annoyed glare.

"Are you immortal or something?" you ask feeling slightly weirded out by your own question.

"I guess you could say that." He said while rubbing the back of his neck.

"You didn't even grant my wish!" you burst into tears.

He looks at you with a concerned look on his face. "You are mad of me because of that? So you're not really freaking out because I'm immortal or something?"

You nod.

"I'm sorry...." He apologizes while looking down at the floor feeling guilty.

"You know there are loads of other kids out there waiting to meet Santa!" your sister complained. "There's no time for teen drama (y/n)!"

You glare at the little demon called your sister. As you tried to kill your sis with an annoyed death glare you felt a light tap on your shoulder.

"Do you want me to make it up to you?" He asks.

"Yeah....."

He smiles brightly and extends his hand. "I'm Tino!"

"(Y/n)"

"So do you still want to sit on my lap and tell me what you want?" Tino asks inoccently.

You blush. "No! I'm too old for that!"

He laughs and pats your head like he once did. "So what do you want?"

"I think I already have it."

A tint of red dusted on Tino's cheeks. "I-I don't know what to say." He chuckles softly to himself. "I guess soon I'll be calling you 'my wife' then." He jokingly said.

Tino went wide-eyed. "Wow. It feels so alien coming from my mouth. Usually, someone else calls me 'my wife'."

"Excuse me?" you ask.

"N-nothing!"