💙 Prussia x Reader

__:.⭐.:⭐.:⭐.:⭐.:⭐.:⭐.:⭐__
                                                Awesome AF
                                        __:.⭐.:⭐.:⭐.:⭐.:⭐.:⭐.:⭐__

(Awesome title right?)

World Academy........
"Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!" The sudents of the world academy chanted. "Aggh!" Gilbert Beilschmidt, the AWESOME student at school pushed (y/n) (L/n). "Quit it you arsch!" She shouted.

"Oh a persistent one eh?" Gilbert mocked. "I guess I'll have to put you in my shitlist." Gilbert pulled out a small notebook from his pocket and wrote your name on top, Elizaveta on the second and many others...

You stood up and laughed. "Hahaha! You call that a 'push'? You pushed me like a kindergartner pussy!"
Gilbert was immune to your insults. "No I'm not! You're the pussy!" He pointed at you. "That's because I have one!" You shouted.

The other students stared at the two 'awesome' students.
"That's it? No explosions? No guns? No kicks or punches?" Alfred asked. The other students got bored and left, quicker than they usually do when they see Arthur's cooking.

"Now what?" Gilbert asked. You shrugged. "See ya later sucker." You waved at him. "You too, loser!" He replied.

The two of you both went to your separate classes.
__________________________________________________________________
After a 'few' hours,class FINALLY ended........

(y/n) yawned and stretched her arms. "Damn! Classes are so long these days!"
"Hey! Hündin, how was class!" (y/n) looked at the direction of the annoying voice. "It was 'fine'." She replied. Gilbert frowned.  "What's wrong?" He asked with deep concern in his voice. "Nothing....."

"I-I'm getting worried!" He shouted. (y/n) looked down at her feet.
"I'm fine. Don't worry about me....." Gilbert held her shoulders tightly and leaned near her face. "What the hell are you talking about?! Of course I'm worried! Who else am I going to fight with?! Who will call me an arsch?! Who will I call names then? Elizaveta?!"

(y/n) tried to cover her mouth. "Pppfffttt! Hahahaha!"
Gilbert looked at her with a shocked expression on his face. "What?! Why are you laughing?!"

(y/n) wiped the tear from her eye. "Ha! You fell for it." She laughed non stop. Gilbert stiffened. "N-no! No I didn't! I was joking! See? I'm laughing kesesese!!" Gilbert faked a laugh.

(y/n) raised a brow, and looked at Gilbert questioningly. After a while, he gave in. "Fine. I don't dislike you." He said. "So I'm more awesome than you now?" (y/n) asked.

"No. Your less-awesome than me." He replied. "I almost forgot. You're out of my shitlist."

The End? Should I continue? This is reeaally short, I ran out of ideas.

This was really short. But I kinda enjoyed it.