⚠ Russia x Reader

__:.⭐.:⭐.:⭐.:⭐.:⭐.:⭐.:⭐__
                                                  Meeting
                                     __:.⭐.:⭐.:⭐.:⭐.:⭐.:⭐.:⭐__

Just so you won't get confused. (Y/C)= your country's name. And also, I put a lot of effort in this chapter. I did an extensive research regarding smut/lemon and I did my best to be descriptive as much as possible... Oh, and yes. This IS a lemon. And I even read a ton of books with-'ya know yummy, juicy smut.

And also sorry if this isn't as good as any other smut/lemon you've read.

There's no point in warning you about it since you'll probably read it EVEN THOUGH THIS IS SIN.

______________________________________________________________________________

You represent the country of (y/c). Your boss told you to go out and be friends with Russia, also known as Ivan Braginsky.
To be honest, you weren't intimidated by the tall man's deadly aura.

You went to Russia on your own. The cold air went through your winter clothes as if they weren't thick enough. You walked to the Russian's house and knocked on the door. You waited a few minutes before someone frantically opened it.

You were greeted by a blonde man with glasses. "Greetings miss (y/n)! Please come in!" He took your coat from you and hung it, leaving you in a tight fitting business suit. "I am Eduard. Please call me if you need anything!" He said.
"Nice to meet you too Eduard, I can do things myself. Don't worry." You said.

After Eduard's introduction, a short boy came running to you. "Hello miss, I am Raivis. At your service. Mr. Russia is in the meeting room!" He led you to a long hallway.

You marvelled at the lovely decorations. Portraits of Russian tsars hung on the wall. Matryoshka dolls decorated the tables. As you and Raivis went through the hallway, you finally reached the meeting room.

Raivis knocked shakily at the door. "M-Mr. Russia, sir, your most important and esteemed guest is here."

"Да, come in."

Raivis opened the door for you. You nodded in thanks and closed the door behind. "Good evening, Mr. Russia." You greeted. Russia stood up from his seat and shook your hand.
"Прыят, (y/n). You can call me Ivan." He said.

"Sure Ivan." You sat on the empty seat next to Ivan. "Regarding our relationship with each other" you started. "I think we should improve our trade and military equipment."

Ivan nodded.
"Also" you continued. "I think we should-" you were cut off with Ivan swiftly putting you on the meeting room table and slamming his hands at both sides, preventing your escape. His tall figure looms over you. "I think we should improve our relationship first, let's start by merging with each other, да?" He huskily said. You gulp, your heart pounded harshly on your chest.

He unbuttons your blouse. The door slams open. "Oh, great and powerful Russia! I brought you and (y/n) some hot tea!" Toris' eyes widened in surprise and embarrassment.

"I-I'm sorry! I'll leave you two with whatever you were doing!" He went outside and closed the door behind quickly.

Ivan returns to unbuttoning your clothes. As he removes your top he threw it on a random corner along with your bra. He eyed your bare chest greedily. Lust; clearly plastered onto his face. He whispered calming words in his native tongue as he gropes your exposed breasts and moving on to twisting and pinching them. His actions made your groin throb in excitement along with your heart that sent butterflies to your stomach.
He trails his kisses from your neck until they found their way to your lips.

He kisses you harshly; he licks your bottom lip and screw the permission he let his wet tongue intertwine with yours. His dominance made you feel weak, even though you had the strength to push him off. The other part of you wants to acquiesce to him and the other to kick him on the shins. But nevertheless, you accept submissively.

He explores your mouth with his tongue. He stops kissing you, a trail of saliva connecting your mouths. You and Ivan panted with a visible blush on both your faces. Ivan smirked and dragged your hand downward. You tensed, and cringed slightly as you felt Ivan's rigid protrusion inside his trousers. You gulp and refuse to look down. You quickly snatch your hand away.

"No need to be shy (Y/n)." Ivan cooed. You shakily nod your head. No words could describe you're feeling as of now. Noticing your temporal paralysis, Ivan guided your hands back down on his trousers, rubbing them in an up and down motion onto the stretched fabric. You could feel the bulge in his pants get harder and tenser by the second. As you pleasured the Russian man, he returned the favour by simultaneously massaging your left breast.

After getting bored of foreplay, he fumbled with the zipper and took off his trousers and his underwear, releasing his erection. Feeling lazy, Ivan didn't bother unbuttoning his long-sleeved shirt; preferably leaving it on.

Preferring to strip yourself, you take of your skirt and damp underwear and throw it alongside the other scattered clothing on the floor.

Ivan lubricated your entrance well enough as to not hurt you. He wrapped your legs around his waist and slowly began penetrating your cunt, bucking in a slow manner, letting you adjust. Beads of sweat started to appear on your whole body. The intense euphoria you're feeling is indescribable. As Ivan thrusted in and out, while squeezing your breast and biting your neck. It made you thought of how much a wonder it is that he can multitask in an erotic way.

Ivan grunted in delight as he sped up. You can feel Ivan's erect muscle getting tense almost in the verge of a climax. You moan in pleasure at the strange feeling it gave you. "Ivan..." you say. "Is that the fastest you can do?" you jokingly said. He took this as a challenge and bucked faster and harder. The intensity of the situation got the both of you wetter; your sweat dripped down on to the table.

Finally, Ivan reached his peak; his warm fluid fiercely shot inside of you. The sensation made you shudder. You gasped for breath as Ivan did so. Yours eyes slightly drooped in fatigue. The next thing you know, you passed out.

You felt soft duvets underneath you. You woke up in an unfamiliar room, which you presume as Ivan's bedroom. You slowly got up still nude, disappointed that Ivan's not in bed with you. Your body ached with each step. You notice your clothes neatly folded at the foot of the bed. You grab it and went inside the bathroom to wash up. You looked at the mirror. Your hair's a mess and most importantly, you smelled. And something caught your attention. You took a closer look at your reflexion.

Stamped on your neck, it says; 'Property of Russia'.

~

Toris shivered immensely along with Eduard and Raivis.

"Why is Mr. Russia so nice today?" Raivis asked.

"And most importantly, what happened to his pants?" Eduard asked. Toris shook his head at the memory. "Toris, what's wrong?" Eduard asked. "Yeah, you've been quiet this whole time." Raivis chimed in.

Toris sighed. It's no use. "Alright, fine." He said. "I saw Russia unbuttoning (Y/n)'s top. And I overheard them making out."

Raivis covered his ears; wishing he never heard what Toris said. "Poor (Y/n)..." he said.

Eduard thought silently for a moment. "So..." He paused. "They turned the meeting room into a mating room?"