💙Germany x Reader

Warning! Randomness ahead!       

                                      🍻🍺🍻🍺🍻🍺🍻🍺🍻

                                          Family Introduction
                                        🍻🍺🍻🍺🍻🍺🍻🍺🍻

"(y/n), are you sure you can do this?" Ludwig asked.

"Of course! I'm ready to meet your family!" You beamed.

Ludwig took a deep breath. "Fine." He held your hand reassuringly and opened the door to the pub. The bell rings three enthusiastic notes as Ludwig opened the door.

"I'm here." Ludwig tiredly said.

All his relatives including his brother, looked at his direction.

"Luddy has a girffriend?!" One of them asked.

"Really so he's not gay?!"

"Yippee! Zhe Beilschmidt bloodline shall go on!"

"If he's not gay zhen I lose zhe bet?"

"Haha! Loser!" Gilbert yelled. "Now give me two hundred dollars!"

The man sighed in defeat as he gave Gilbert two hundred dollars.
You smiled awkwardly. "Um..hi?" You shyly waved. All the men ran to you.

"Wow! Brüder! She looks hot!" Gilbert shouted.

"You blushed and stuttered. "I-I'm not that pretty..."

Ludwig protectively held your waist and pulled you close to him.
"Zhis is mein girlfriend, (y/n)."

"You just hit zhe mega jackpot brüder!" Gilbert teasingly nudged his brother on the shoulder.

"Shall ve take a seat (y/n)? Ludwig asked.

You nodded. "Sure."

You and Ludwig both sat at the table far from the chaos *cough* *cough* his family.

"I'll go get us something to eat." Ludwig left and went to get some food. You waited patiently for Ludwig to return.

Seeing the opportunity, Gilbert and Ludwig's other relatives sneak quietly to you.

Gilbert leans in close and smirks. "So, you date mein brüder. How long?"

"Four months." You replied.

"And zhose four months I thought he vas busy making out vith boys! I'm so proud of him!" Gilbert sobbed and hugged you.

Ludwig's relatives butted in. Since not much is known about them (theynocanon,'cept4 O'l manFritz) let's just call them Lutz, Franz, Karl, Marco and old man Fritz.

"When will you two get married?" Lutz asked.

"Um.. We've only been dating for months......"

"Zhat's okay! Getting married is a bit too complicated! Vhy don't you two just go ahead and make zhe babies!" Franz shouted.

"I'll sell you all things zhat zhe child needs! Half price only!" Marco beamed.

Gilbert stopped sobbing. "Zhat reminds me!" He looked at Marco. "You only gave me half of vhat I von from our bet!"

You felt slightly overwhelmed. Old man Fritz gave you a reassuring smile.

"Don't forget to have lots of children vith Ludwig!" He gave you a smile and a thumbs up.

You smiled nervously. Ludwig returned with a tray of wurst, beer and potatoes(yummy).

"VHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING?! LEAVE (Y/N) ALONE!" Ludwig yelled.

The group laughed awkwardly and left. Ludwig put the tray on the table and looked at you worriedly. "(Y/n), you're blushing. Vhat's wrong?"

You shook your head. ''N-nope! Nothing at all!"

Ludwig frowned. "You can tell me if you vant to leave-"

"No!"

"Vhat?"

"I like it here." You smiled. "You're family isn't that bad. They're actually pretty fun!"

Ludwig calmed own. "I suppose so. Anyvays, let's eat."
He picked up a mug of beer. "Vant some?"

You rubbed the back of your neck. "Hehe, sorry. I don't drink."

After successfully coaxing Ludwig to drink beer more than what he should, Gilbert dances triumphantly on the table because he is also drunk.....

Gilbert and Ludwig sing and danced on the table. Their mugs are full of beer that spilled to the floor.

Ludwig's usually slicked back hair is now a mess. His bangs fell on top of his forehead. You never thought you'd live to see him with bangs. And you've never seen this side of him. EVER.

Which is why you were videotaping him immediately you knew he was drunk.

"HEY (Y/N)?"

"Yes Ludwig?"

"VOULD YOU LIKE TO EAT MEIN VURST?" He asked while leaning goofily close to your face. His breath smelled of beer.

"MEIN GOTT! LUDWIG'S GOING TO BRING OUT ZHE VURST!" Franz yelled.

"NEIN LUDWIG! VE WERE ONLY JOKING VHEN WE TOLD YOU TO GO MAKE BABIES!" Lutz panicked.

"MEIN GOTT! HE'S GONNA TAKE OUT ZHE SAUSAGE! COVER MEIN VIRGIN EYES!" Karl yelled.

You nervously chuckled. Ludwig is certainly not talking about a regular sausage.

"Maybe next time?"

Ludwig gave a dissapointed 'oh'. But his drunk self made him determined!

"I CAN ASSURE YOU." He persuaded. "ZHAT ALL ZHE SIZES OF VURST I HAVE IS JUMBO."

You thought quietly for a moment. Again, you are sure Ludwig is not talking about a regular wurst. Then, an idea struck!

"Oh, Ludwig~." You said in a singsong voice.

"Ja, mein Liebling?"

"You know what goes well with wurst?'' you asked while raising a brow.

Ludwig gulped.''V-vhat?"

you shrug."I dunno, that's why I asked.''

''Scheiße! nein! not again!''

''(y/n), vhat did you do?'' Gilbert asked.

''Ludwig hates these types of jokes.''

Ludwig, gains consciousness after passing out from a horrible joke.......

"O-ow... vhat zhe heck happened....?'' Ludwig caressed his aching head.

"You don't remember?" the bartender asked. ''Your brother got you drunk and your family left off with your girlfriend saying: ' can't wait til he sees this video on HetaTube!'.''

Ludwig could feel his blood boiling.

"I knew it vas a bad idea to introduce her to them!"