Russia x Reader

This was originally from another book but I moved it here cus why not?😗

Honestly, you're not really sure how it came to this.
You're not really the type who's into public display of affections---even public sex.
Yet here you are, in the meeting room, sitting on the conference table, legs apart, underwear pulled down below your knees with Ivan kneeling in between your legs under yor skirt.

You and Ivan just happened to be too early for the World Conference.
What started off as a friendly game of cards to pass the time turned into something else.
He pulls out, catching his breath and checking his wristwatch. There's still more time before the others arrive.
He looks up and flashes you a cheeky grin. He knows you're enjoying this as much as he is.
He ducks under your skirt once more, his large hands gripping your knees to keep them apart. You were breathing heavily, heart pounding hard against your chest as your eyes anxiously dart to the large double doors.
Any moment, the others would barge in for the meeting. Just the thought of the others seeing you in an embarassing position is enough to give you a stomach ache and make your face flush. But on the other hand, the thrill of the possibility of getting caught in the act is rather...exciting.
You grab a handful of Ivan's locks and pull him closer. You could feel his crooked nose buried in your pubic hair as he inhaled your musky scent which made him moan in pleasure. The vibration is enough to send jolts of euphoria throughout your body.
His tongue smoothly glided along your lips, making your legs quiver as Ivan teased your clit.

This is why Ivan likes skirts. It's easy to accesss and very convenient, for him that is.
Even though he couldn't see your face he could hear your shallow breaths and grunts of approval. Music to his ears.

Fearing you might collapse on the table, you tell Ivan to stop. He was pouting, you would've found that adorable if there wasn't any trace of cum on his lips or if there wasn't going to be a meeting.

Reluctantly, he stood up. He checked his watch. Two minutes.
He helped you down on the table and pulled your underwear back in place. You felt your face heat up. It was very unecessary.

Your heart was still beating fast. But it was starting to calm down. You and Ivan groom yourselves and clean up the mess you made on the part of the table where Alfred is usually seated.

As soon as the two of you finished, the others came into the room. You and Ivan went to your assigned seats as if nothing happened.
When everybody arrived the meeting was commenced.

Throughout the meeting you could barely focus. Your eyes were fixed on Alfred. Specifically, his part of the desk.
God bless his soul he doesn't find out .