2

"Hey, I have some time to kill so I was wondering if you'd like to come with me to the café around the corner?" I asked.

Jungkook clearly wasn't expecting that, but he looked happy. "Uh, sure!"

"Wohoo, let's go!"

Jungkook
.,°˖✧ ೃ༄

The café Taehyung meant turned out to be a tiny extension of the main building. It was painted in a blue, gray-ish colour like the rest of the house, except for the door that was white. Taehyung pulled it open and held it for me, which I thanked him for as I stepped in. The sweet smell of newly baked cookies filled the room, giving it a lovely, homey feeling. In the corner was a wooden table with a poreclain bowl and lots of little plates with baked goods on them. Getting closer, I could see that the bowl contained money. What confused me was that no one seemed to work there, what kind of café was this?

"Where's the cashier?"

"There is none. We go here, take what we want and leave some cash in the bowl. Ms Choi trusts us."

"Oh." I decided not to question it. Taehyung motioned for me to take a seat at any table while he went to get some snacks for us, but I quickly stood up as I noticed him putting money in the porcelain bowl. He held out a hand to stop me.

"Nope, I'm the hyung. I'm paying for you today." Being the youngest, I couldn't really argue. Taehyung pulled his chair out in one not-so-swift move and sat down. Pointing towards a big, brown cupcake he said: "try these, they're the best!" and I wasted no time in doing so.

I was too busy devouring the amazing cupcake to notice that the other boy was looking at me with a funny expression on his handsome face. "Woah, this is great! Is thi- why are you staring?"

Taehyung still didn't take his eyes off of me. "You've got frosting on your face," he smiled.

"Oh, s-sorry," I quickly tried to wipe it away, but Taehyung just giggled.

"Why are you apologizing? I don't mind. Besides, you look cute." He picked up a cupcake himself and lightly dipped his nose in it, wiggling his eyebrows and grinning in the process, making me break into a laugh.

"How old are you again, hyung?"

"Maybe not mentally, but I am older than you, and that's all that matters," Taehyung smirked. "They don't call me the 4D alien for nothing!"

"People call you alien?" I questioned. "Why?"

"I don't really like the name, to be honest, but it's because," Taehyung leaned in closer to whisper in my ear, "I'm weiiiiird."

His silly voice sounded ridiculous, I threw my head back, once again laughing at my childish hyung. "I noticed that, thank you very much. So what do you like to do, except for being weird?"

"Well, acting, singing and dancing, obviously. Uhm, I really like photography too. Oh, and video games! I love video games!" my hyung looked like an excited child while speaking about his passions.

"Video games! What's your favourite?"

Taehyung formed a gun with his hands. "At the moment I'm really enjoying Overwatch! Pow pow pow!" he pretended to shoot towards me.