20

"Since you're being dramatic and 'can't walk', I'm taking you to the couch so you can watch TV while I try my very best to cook a romantic meal for you."

"I love you."

"You better."

Taehyung
.,°˖✧ ೃ༄

Time passed by, it was now early December. Jungkook, the others from drama class, and I would speak daily and hang out every week even though the actual classes wouldn't take place again until next year, when we'd set up a new play. My boyfriend and I always avoided the topic of my parents since it was just awkward for the two of us to speak about, but I had opened up to Jimin about it and got support from him. Jungkook knew this, and couldn't have been happier for me. I was slowly getting over the assholes, realising I was better off without them. One day I decided to gather up some courage and cut them out of my life completely, so I went to their house. With some help from Jennie, I told them that I wasn't going back; I was an adult now. As I walked by the house a few weeks later, it was for sale. My parents had moved out of town, like they always said they would.

Seokjin employed me at his restaurant/café and after a few months, I was able to pay for a tiny apartment in the middle of the small city. It was fine, but I would usually hang out at friends' houses anyways.

"Hey, Taehyungie!" Jin called from the kitchen. It was dinner time and he was cooking multiple meals. "You can take a break from the dishes and see if any customers need your help."

"Roger that!" I was just happy to get away from the dirty plates and glasses for a moment. I stood up straighter, made sure my waiter outfit sat nicely and walked out, putting on my most charming smile and walking around amongst all of the tables. "Everything alright here? Good." "Are you having a nice time?" "More salt?" The restaurant was decorated in red and gold for the festive season, a have yourself a merry little Christmas sign hanging on the wall.

Everyone seemed satisfied and I was just about to return to the room full of dishes when a familiar voice caught my attention, making me grin.

"Mr waiter!" Jeon Jungkook's voice could be heard from a table in the corner of the room. He was sat with Namjoon, Jimin, Hoseok and Yoongi around a circular table, looking at menus. They waved me over.

"Well good day there, gentlemen," I said, flashing a smile towards the five. "What can I do to help you?"

"Not much really, Namjoon hyung and I just wanted to see our boyfriends!" Jungkook explained cheerfully, looking adorable with curly hair, silver glasses and my oversized sweater. "Yoonminseok just came along because they're annoying."

An offended "hey!" could be heard from the three older males. I sat down between Jimin and Jungkook, giving the latter my full attention.

"Well, now you've seen me." My lips found their way to his cheek and jaw. "Anything else?"

"Hmm...how about..."

Yoongi whined. "Taehyung, stop being unprofessional! You can get into Jungkook's pants later. I want to order my meal!"

I pulled away, glaring at Yoongi. "I wasn't trying to...ugh, never mind. What would y'all like to eat?" I asked, standing up, taking my notepad out. The five of them made their orders and I went back into the kitchen, listing the meals to Seokjin before getting their drinks on a tray.