12

YOU
k then
goodnight, jagiya <3333

KOOKIE 🐰
ASFDJHKLERTSHS
gOODNIGHT

Taehyung
.,°˖✧ ೃ༄

(pro tip: pay close attention to this chapter ;))

Hoseok, Eunbi and I sat on the floor in the corner of the room. We'd been practising all our scenes as the kitchen staff for over an hour, and we seriously knew everything by now.

I glanced over to the stage where Jungkook and Eunha who's characters were currently being yelled at by the king and queen, Jin and Sooyoung, were practising a scene. The scene was quite captivating with Seokjin trying to grab Eunha who was shielded by a crying Jungkook. Sooyoung was in tears as well, but out of dissapointment of her son falling in love with a criminal.

I knew it was an emotional scene, yet I couldn't help but smile. My friends were all so talented, I was especially proud of Sooyoung who had improved her acting so much this year. But the person I couldn't take my eyes off of was...yep you guessed it. Jungkook's acting felt so real, it actually hurt me to watch him so heart broken. He caught my stare and broke his enchanting game of pretending for a second to smile at me, before going back to the dramatic world of theatre. (Ha, see what I did there? DRAMAtic...theatre... Very no fun? Okay. I guess Jin is rubbing off on me.)

Eunbi leaned over Hoseok's shoulder as they looked through the script, which was just lots of papers taped together.

"So this is scene...what is it...17?" I asked.

"Yeah, " Eunbi was flipping through the pages before closing the script with one swift move. I took it and read through briefly.

The first scene was the girl coming into the castle where she didn't know anyone, but one of the boys in the kitchen helped her the second she stepped in, since she looked so lost. Getting comfortable in the castle and her job as maid, she made friends amongst the others.

After a while she, of course, met the charming, beloved prince who'd lived in the castle all his life. The two quickly fell in love, but they knew they couldn't be together since she wasn't royal and a criminal for breaking into the castle, blah blah blah.

I didn't bother to read the ending, I'd done that so much anyways.

Eunbi, Hoseok and I walked up to Ms. Choi and Jennie, who were watching Jimin's group practise a scene.

"Hello, dears!" Our teacher turned around and gave us the warmest, most genuine smile.

"Hey, " I smiled back. "We're completely sure of all our scenes together, so what do you suggest we do now?"

"Good job guys!" She said, and Jennie applauded us before turning back to secretly observe Jisoo's every move. "Maybe you could help the others out? Eunbi, sweetie, I think Yewon, Yoongi, Seulgi and Chaeyoung are working on the background paintings in the basement, so if you went there it'd be great. Hoseok, could you help Namjoon learn his solo choreo?"

The two of them nodded and walked away in different directions. I took off the huge fake glasses I was wearing today and cleaned them, which made Ms. Choi smile. She was such an enthusiastic and positive woman, honestly, how could she do it?