i published a new book! yayay!
it's called "school desk" and will
be pretty different from this one.
still vkook though bc i love them!
the chapters will be short, therefore
i hope to be able to update more frequently?
tysm if you read it!

this story is coming to an end! :'(
just one more chapter after this one :')

Yoongi stood up, opening the window to cheer the couple on. Not soon after, all of us were cheering, clapping and whistling, earning two middle fingers as the boys continued to kiss.

Taehyung
.,°˖✧ ೃ༄

Jungkook intertwined his fingers with mine as we walked home that night. His free hand held a giant muffin that I had given him from the café before we left, and he was slowly munching on it, obviously loving every second.

"You know what, Tae? If you can get me one of these muffins every time you get off work, I'll do literally whatever you want for the rest of infinity," he said casually as we strolled along the dimly lit sidewalk.

"Hmm, buy me a new house?" I suggested.

"Now, I don't love you that much."

I put my finger on my lip, doing some aegyo while thinking. "How about I get to kiss you in front of your parents without you complaining?"

He contemplated it for a moment. "Deal," he said, letting go of my left hand to shake the right one before putting his arm around my back, leaning on my shoulder. "Now change the subject before I regret this!"

"Eh...the stars are beautiful tonight?" I tried.

Jungkook smirked. "You know what else is beautiful?"

"Me?" I asked, partly blushing, partly rolling my eyes.

"No. Muffin." Ah, seriously?

"What, is he your new lover or something?" I questioned, acting jealous of the pastry.

Jungkook stopped nibbling on the muffin to gasp dramatically. "How dare you assume my girlfriend's gender!?"

I pulled my hand away, crossing my arms over my chest. Pouting to hide my smile, I turned away and refused to look at Jungkook who was assuring Muffin that "it's okay, jagiya." Eventually, I heard him swallow the last piece of it.

"Tae..." he tugged at my jacket. "Muffin and I broke up. Can we hold hands again?" I looked back at him and chuckled as I uncrossed my arms and grinned at how astonishingly pretty he looked right now, the moonlight reflecting in his big irises.

"Kookie?"

"Uh huh?"

"Never stop curling your hair and wearing my oversized sweaters."

He giggled. "Noted!"

Jungkook
.,°˖✧ ೃ༄

Hyemin and Jeongsoo were ready to go to bed when Taehyung and I came in. Taeguk, the dog, came running to greet us. She was quite big now.