4

That night, before going to bed, I took the drawing that Taehyung had complimented me on and taped it to my wall, just like he told me to. It was the last thing I saw and it reminded me of my hyung, making me smile as I let sleep consume me.

Taehyung
.,°˖✧ ೃ༄

It was now Friday evening and I was knocking on Jungkook's door.

"Thank you so much for doing this, hyung. Ugh, I'm so fed up with not understanding a shit."

I grinned as Jungkook opened the door, my stupid heart skipping a beat as I saw him.
"Gotta help a dongsaeng out!"

The apartment he shared with his parents (his brother had moved out) wasn't that big, but it was nicely decorated with cute wall papers and comfortable chairs in leather. On the walls hung lots of art, mostly themed around nature. I walked up to one showing a magical forest in a frame of pretty berries of every colour, and as I got closer I could see a little "전정국" in cute handwriting hiding in the corner. Surprised, I looked up at Jungkook.

"It has your name on it! Did you paint this?"

"Yeah... it's not that good. I was, like, 14." He scratched the back of his neck.

"Are you kidding me?" I walked around wide-eyed and admired the rest of the paintings, seeing Jungkook's name on every single one. "I wish I could paint anything remotely as good as these! Seriously, how are you so talented at literally everything?"

Jungkook's face flushed red and he looked down. "Oh, shut up," he mumbled, and it may have been the cutest thing I had ever witnessed.

"No but really though, name one thing you can't do!"

"Well, maths, for example, and that's why you came over in the first place, remember? Come on, I'll show you my room." Jungkook motioned for me to follow him.

"Ladies first," he joked as he held the door for me, and I lightly slapped his shoulder as I entered the bedroom. It was bigger than I thought it would be; Jungkook had a black desk with a laptop on it, a red armchair that looked very tempting to sit down in and a bed with matching, red sheets. Above the desk was a shelf with lots of gaming and art supplies and in the corner stood a white guitar, decorated with a black teardrop shape. But what caught my attention was that unlike in the livingroom, only one drawing hung on the wall, a drawing I recognized.

"I see you took my advice," I smirked at Jungkook, who was currently taking a school book out of his bag.

"Huh? Oh, uh, yeah. Anyways, here's the stuff I needed some help with."

I sat down next to Jungkook in his desk chair which you could adjust the hight of with a little button on the bottom. "Wooo" I screamed as I enjoyed the funny chair a bit too much, and Jungkook eventually shut me up. I sat down properly and tried my best to help him with maths which, honestly, I wasn't that good at either, but we did get alot done.

Jungkook
.,°˖✧ ೃ༄

I can't say I got much done during the studying session. I concentrated on Taehyung's voice as he explained everything, but the meaning of the words managed to skillfully elude me. I tried to look at the numbers he wrote down, but my eyes always ended up focused on Taehyung's lips as he spoke to me. It was quite relaxing, honestly. Almost aesthetically pleasing.