6

"We don't talk to Mr. and Mrs. Lee anymore."

"Oh. Any specific reason?"

"Turns out, their daughter was one of those homosexuals. We don't want you around people of their kind, Taehyung."

"Oh."

Jungkook
.,°˖✧ ೃ༄

"But I don't want to get married, father!" I glanced down at my script for a second, then I looked at Jin, who played the king. "I know you just want me to be happy, but the wife you have chosen for me won't do that. I'm sorry."

The queen, played by Sooyoung, put a hand on my shoulder. "Son, is there possibly...someone else?"

Ms Choi stood up, looking pleased with her students. "Yes guys, great job! So this is where Eunha, the fake maid, comes running in, but let's practise the opening choreography now."

Taehyung walked up to me, clapping. "You're doing great, Kookie!" Jimin and Hoseok came as well, agreeing with Taehyung. I thanked them before we started the dance practise. I had to sit at a table in the middle while everyone who played kitchen staff danced around me, singing about their unfair lives while pretending to serve me food. At the killer part of the song, I had to stand up on my chair, screaming out orders in between the lines that were sung quicker and quicker, higher and higher. The opening scene ended with a certain person—you guessed it—bowing deeply in front of me.

"Your Highness," Taehyung legit winked at me as he bent down, dyeing my face and ears a crimson colour. I blushed too much around that guy.

Personally, I found the performance extremely messy and not that well danced or sung by any of us, and I think the others did too, but our drama teacher seemed pleased.

"Fantastic!" Choi Jikyung looked proud as she jumped down from her seat on top of the piano. "Of course, we'll have to perfect the choregraphy and learn the lyrics without looking at the script, but that was amazing for only having practised an hour!"

Was this woman never not optimistic?

.,°˖✧ ೃ༄

"Can you believe what a cheesy play we're setting up?" Yoongi leaned back against the sofa, a hint of bitterness in his voice.

Namjoon laughed "Yeah, this one's even worse than last year's!"

"What was it last year?" I asked curiously.

"This modern time Romeo and Juliet story. It turned out really epic with the musical numbers actually, but the story was cheesier than Hobi," Yoongi whispered the last part.

"We're all having fun though, and that's what matters," Hoseok pointed out. All of the boys were currently at Jin's place. The others had almost forced me to come along with the argument that "us guys gotta stick together in this drama club, getting so bullied by all of the chicks!" The comment was obviously a joke, but I still took the opportunity to hang out with my new friends.

"I'm here! I'm queer!" Kim Seokjin's voice echoed through the room.

"Anyone want some donuts? I made them yesterday," Jin looked proud as he walked into the living room with a tray. He owned a bakery called Weirdoughs Only—he insisted that the pun was necessary—and was really good at baking. He could cook food too, always selling lunches to his customers. Namjoon sure was a lucky guy.

A few "thank you, hyung!"s could be heard as everyone basically threw themselves over the donuts, except for Yoongi and Namjoon who seemed to realise that they'd both get theirs if they just waited patiently.

"I have jam in mine!" Taehyung exclaimed happily as he bit in.

"I don't..." Jimin mumbled. He knew exactly what was coming.

"Especially made for you!" Jin patted poor Jimin's head.

"You can have mine if-" I started but Yoongi cut me off mid-sentence, speaking calmly like a teacher.

"Rule number one now that you're a part of this friendgroup, dear Jungkook, iiiiis..."

"Jimin got no jams!" Taehyung, Namjoon, Hoseok and Seokjin exclaimed in unison, confusing me.

"Seriously guys, that's all you can come up with? That joke needs to die." Jimin rolled his eyes.

"What?" I questioned.

"Don't ask," Jimin sighed and bit into his dry, jamless donut.

Seokjin sat down next to Namjoon, quickly kissing his dimple before finally enjoying his own donut.

"Oooh look at youuu! Hi we're Namjin and we are, unlike our friends, not single as fuck!" Jimin threw himself over the sofa's armrest dramtically, resting the back of his hand against his forehead. "Ah, I can't even remember the last time I was in a relationship!"

"Yeah guys, we get it! You're goals, stop bragging!" Hoseok said sarcastically.

"I was literally just being affectio-" Jin didn't get to finish the sentence as Yoongi cut him off.

"Ugh shut up, we don't need your excuses, Kim Seokjin!"

Namjoon started kissing all over Jin's face just to annoy the others (okay, maybe a little for his own benefit too) who groaned in disbelief while I just awkwardly watched the whole scene, not yet comfortable enough to join in on the teasing.

That's when I realised I hadn't heard Taehyung say anything since the jamless jokes so I turned to the left and was instantly met with a pair of big, brown eyes. My hyung quickly looked away as I caught him staring. Well, that was weird! Cute, though. Did my hair look weird? Did I have donut on my face? Why would Taehyung otherwise be staring?

I could feel myself suddenly getting really insecure for some reason. I usually didn't care too much about how I looked, unless I was going out. Now I came super aware of every part of my body, feeling awkward, changing positions and turning in my seat. Why did I suddenly care so much about my appearance when I knew Taehyung was looking? I hated this. I hated the feeling of being so vulnerable and controlled by someone else. I didn't hate Kim Taehyung, though. Far from it.

——————————
since i currently have so much
schoolwork i decided to just write
this hopefully kind of funny scene
with all the bts members because
who doesn't love some bangtan bants?

——————————since i currently have so muchschoolwork i decided to just writethis hopefully kind of funny scenewith all the bts members becausewho doesn't love some bangtan bants?