5

Upon hearing that, my face heated up again and I leaned against the wall, weak at the knees but in the best way possible. Under my breath I whispered the same phrase over and over until my beating heart had calmed down.

"Kim Taehyung, what are you doing to me?"

Taehyung
.,°˖✧ ೃ༄

"Thank you so much for the snacks, Mrs. Jeon! I better go now."

Jungkook's mother grinned. "You're most welcome, Taehyung and please, call me Hyemin."

Jungkook followed me downstairs to the door, both of us having the intention of opening it. Our hands met on the doorknob, mine on top of Jungkook's, almost covering it completely. We both froze for a second before I quickly pulled away.

"Uhm, I-I've got it, hyung," Jungkook laughed awkwardly as I had to step out of the way, not too gracefully. He pushed the door open and backed away, not being very elegant himself. We silently decided on pretending that awkward moment never happened as I walked out the door.

"Bye then, Kookie. See you Wednesday?" I asked, not getting a response. "Hello? The earth calls Jungkook!"

Jungkook seemed to snap out of his thoughts as I reached out a finger and tapped his nose. "Huh? Oh uhm, it's just... you never called me Kookie in real life before, it sounded lovely." He blushed a bright shade of pink. "And hyung, didn't you mean 'the alien calls Jungkook'?" He giggled as he teased me, looking like a bunny once again and I think I may have squealed quietly from the cuteness of it all...

"Shush, I'm your hyung, you disrespectful child!" I joked. Jungkook just stuck his tongue out before shutting the door in my face, letting out a "see ya, Tae!"

I shook my head, trying to clear my thoughts before I walked away, a huge grin  on my face.

Jungkook
.,°˖✧ ೃ༄

I closed the door just as my mom stepped into the hall. "Well, that was adorable."

"You were watching?"

"Of course I was, that was some quality entertainment right there!" Hyemin chuckled.

"Mooom..." I whined and walked past my still giggling mother up to my room where I shut the door and laid down on the bed, taking deep breaths. What was wrong with me? I'd only known Taehyung for two weeks! I tried to play video games, draw and play the guitar, but upon realising that there was no way in hell I'd be able to focus on anything right now, I decided to keep my mom company after all.

"I see you've come to join me again," Hyemin stated as I walked into the kitchen.

"Want some help?"

"That'd be great, thanks." She handed me some lettuce and a knife. "Please tell me about drama class! I've barely seen you lately with all that schoolwork of yours. Taehyung said everyone is nice to you?"

"Ne." I nodded, cutting up the lettuce.

"That's great, honey. I'm so glad you finally have friends."

"Me too."

She looked at me expectantly, clearly fishing for more information. "Tell me about them?"

"There are alot, Mom. We're 22 people." I really was in no mood for small talk; I was confused and weirded out and mad at myself for feeling the way I did towards Taehyung.

"Tell me about one of them, someone intresting."

I sighed. "Lalisa, or just Lisa. She's from Thailand, where she's called Pranpriya. Same age as me, and sings, raps and dances, just like me. Has alot of aegyo, is good at makeup, quite tall, boys love her. Always dabbing and annoying her unnies-"

"What's a dab?" Mom interrupted.

"I'll just shut up."

"Nooo," Hyemin quickly said, dragging the word out. "Why don't you tell me about Taehyung? He seems very charming and you two are clearly very close already," I decided to pretend she didn't just make fun of our little cuddling moment, whatever it was.

I sighed. "Tae is ... very special. He has a really unique personality, making everyone want to befriend him. He likes making new friends, though, so it's fine. Such a nice person. He likes most of the things I like when it comes to music and gaming. Taehyung is very kind towards everyone, easy to love. He has a lot of wonderful different traits, though. I feel like you discover something new about him all the time, making him a really intresting person. He's so good looking as well, and I mean his voice-"

I stopped myself, realising what I was ranting about as I could feel myself blushing again. Awkwardly, I cleared my throat and kept cutting the lettuce. "Taehyung's nice, I guess."

Mom chuckled quietly. "I'm sure he is, honey."

Taehyung
.,°˖✧ ೃ༄

"Dad, weren't we going to have guests over for dinner?" I asked during the meal, salty that I'd left Jungkook's place when, apparently, I didn't have to.

"We don't talk to Mr and Mrs Lee anymore."

"Oh. Any specific reason?"

"Turns out, their daughter was one of those homosexuals. We don't want you around people of their kind, Taehyung."

"Oh."

————————

i feel like every teen can relate
to jungkook and hyemin's conversation lmao

also sry if the chapters are short,
i'm drowning in homework right now,
somebody save me (I NEED YOUR
LOVE BEFO- i'll just get out)

also sry if the chapters are short,i'm drowning in homework right now,somebody save me (I NEED YOURLOVE BEFO- i'll just get out)