19

"Hey, babe," I whispered in a deep voice, bringing my mouth to his ear, nibbling on it slightly. "Jin hyung won't come home until tomorrow morning."

Jungkook
.,°˖✧ ೃ༄

"Ugh, I won't be able to walk for like a week now!" I complained before kissing Taehyung's naked shoulder and resting my head on it. Stroking his collar bones lightly, I sighed in a mixture of frustration about my minor problem, but also happiness.

"Too bad," the older teased and bumped our foreheads together. "Guess I'll have to carry you!"

"Pfft, as if you could do that!" My eyebrows went up in a judging expression, a smirk on my lips.

"Oi!" Taehyung playfully punched my chest, gasping in mock hurt. "I'm totally strong!"

"Not as strong as me, though!" I said teasingly, dragging out the last word.

"I'm older than you."

"Which makes the fact that I'm stronger even more funny."

"Don't get too full of yourself now!"

"Admit it, Tae, I'm stronger. What, wanna arm wrestle or something?" I challenged him.

"Anyways!" Taehyung swiftly changed the subject, pulling the covers over us up even further. We were laying in his bed at Jin's house, layers of duvets on top of us. We had both put our boxers on again, but we preferred warming each other up through cuddling rather than putting on clothes.

"What's the time?" He asked.

I reached for Taehyung's phone. "It's half past- oh..."

On the screen, a little bit of a text message was displayed.

mom:
taehyung, come home. your father has calmed down and has agreed to get you to therapy. i'm sure we can fix you and...

"What?" Taehyung curiously peeked over my shoulder.

"Ah, nothing!" I reassured him. "It's half past eight. Let me just..." Since my fingerprint was in Taehyung's phone, I unlocked it without problem and deleted the message before even reading to the end. If Taehyung was really going to go through with his decision of cutting them out of his life, that message was not what he needed.

Tangling Taehyung's legs with my own, I layed back down, practically on top of him.

"Ugh, just moving around hurts my ass!" I groaned and buried my head in his chest to hide the smile that was creeping onto my face.

"And what exactly do you expect me to do about that?"

"Apologize." I pouted in aegyo style, but with my face still hidden in Taehyung's chest, he couldn't have noticed. The latter giggled and fiddled with a lock of my hair.

He cleared his throat. "My dearest Jeon Jungkook, I sincerely apologize for fucking you, even though, technically, I did ask your permission and technically, you did beg for it. Please forgive me. I also want to say I'm very sorry about taking your innoncence and virginity. My deepest apology."

I blushed, thankfully still hiding my face. "How'd you know I was a-"

"Oh, honey," he said in an almost pitying tone and ruffled my hair.

I looked up and met his eyes, that were staring into mine fondly. Furrowing my eyebrows, I pouted again, purposely making myself look cute. I could practically see Taehyung melt at the sight and felt proud as he leaned in to kiss my lips. The kiss lasted for about ten seconds before he pulled me down to lay next to him, intertwining our fingers.

"You should get home soon."

"Mm..." I sighed. "Just gotta find all my clothes that have been randomly thrown everywhere in this house on our way in, which is going to hurt since I can't walk, not to mention bend down."

"And find some of Jin hyung's makeup to cover up all of those hickeys!" Taehyung winked.

"I've got hickeys!?"

"Pretty impressive ones, too, if I may say so myself!" My boyfriend beamed with pride.

"Ugh, can I just stay here tonight?" I didn't want to leave Tae alone for the first time since the incident with his parents.

"If your parents agree, that sounds wonderful."

I sent Hyemin a quick text, telling her I was sleeping at "Seokjin hyung's place", which technically wasn't a lie.

"So, I'm not getting rid of you today either," Taehyung joked, rolling his eyes.

"Technically it's all your fault this time."

"If you say so." He suddenly grabbed me, lifting my tired body up. I squealed in surprise from the sudden action.

"What are you doing?"

"Since you're being dramatic and 'can't walk', I'm taking you to the couch so you can watch TV while I try my very best to cook a romantic meal for you."

"I love you."

"You better."

————————

I LOVE WRITING FLUFF

also peekaboo is so fucking
good istg red velvet are trying
to kill me like they did with
the pizza guy

also peekaboo is so fuckinggood istg red velvet are tryingto kill me like they did withthe pizza guy