Trouble

Everyone was back in school and everything seemed better than ever. The tension between classmates has been lifted and felt like the heavy air from before had vanished.
"You know, that hiking date thing was really therapeutic. Everyone talked about their problems and got boyfriends or girlfriends. Life is great." Uraraka nodded to herself.
"Maybe to you! But what about the people who don't have a girlfriend? Huh?" Mineta felt miserable and sulked in a corner.
"Well first off, you didn't even go on the hike. Second, no one wants you as a boyfriend..." Uraraka rolled her eyes.

"I swear, I will get a girlfriend! All of you will see!" He wailed.

Bakugou wasn't really paying attention and played with a pencil while he watched Midoriya mumble to himself.
"What are you writing about, Deku?" He asked.
"Well, I'm coming up with reasons as to why my mug was missing from the cabinet when we came back from the hike. It was a limited edition mug I got for my birthday from my mom. Oh, speaking of mom, we should tell our parents about us soon. I haven't really told All Might about it yet either, since we were so busy last week." He put his pencil down.

"We can get you another mug, maybe on another date, without the other bastards of course. About telling our parents, let's just tell your mom about it," Bakugou scowled.
"Huh? Why? Does your family not approve of that or something?" Midoriya felt disappointed.
"What, no! It's just that they're gonna both be embarrassing pieces of shit if they found out I'm going out with someone. Especially you," leaning back into his chair.
"What do you mean, especially me?" Midoriya heart sank.
"Ugh, it's not like they hate you or anything. It's just that they have always loved you ever since we were children. I'm sure my mom wished she had you as a son, rather than me, the damn, old hag," he growled.

"What are you talking about? Your mother loves you with everything she has. She might not show it so easily like my mom, but she does show it through her actions. It's called the fist of love." He smiled at his boyfriend. Bakugou felt happy at his words, but didn't show it on his face.
"This Wednesday then? I can tell my mom that your mom is coming over for dinner or something." Bakugou replied.
"Sure, I'll text my mom too. Man it'll be a long time since my mom and I has been to your house. If I recall, it was at your 6th birthday?" Midoriya raised his eyes in thought.

"Yeah, that was when you gave me an All Might clock and towel." Bakugou remembered.
"Oh yeah! Then you pushed me into the cake. Fun times, fun times," Midoriya teased.
"I'm sorry about that," Bakugou looked at his hands. Midoriya giggled, startling Bakugou.
"Haha, I was just teasing you, no need to get so serious. You already apologized for your past self." Midoriya grabbed his hands making Bakugou feel better.
"Thanks, nerd. Anyway, don't forget about it. We can go together or something." He clasp his hands through the other.

"Ok, that's enough you two, class is going to start." Iida was full robot now.
"Che," Bakugou clicked his tongue and faced forward.
"Hehehehe, sorry. I got carried away there." Midoriya scratched his head in embarrassment.
"As long as you know," Iida sat down.
Right then Aikawa came in.
"Alright, for Hero course we have some practice drills and a couple of saving scenarios to do today so get suited up in your hero gear," Aizawa slouched.
~~
The last period went by with a flash and no problems with everyone passing. They had to do groups of hero duties in a case of an earthquake. There were a few quick calls here and there with some of the rubble threatening to fall on classmates. However, quick observations and calls from Yaoyorozu, Midoriya, Todoroki, and Tsuyu were life savers and received great points. After a quick change, Bakugou and the rest went back to the dorms to take showers and the only ones left behind were Midoriya and Mineta.

"I can't believe they closed the hole on us! Who does that? I brought my camera with me too," Mineta cried while packing his clothes away.
"You're really demeaning, I hope you know that," Midoriya shook his head.
"Yeah, well I'm sure the girls wouldn't mind getting filmed. It really gets my little Mineta going." He said with a disgusting face.
"You're gross," Midoriya felt sorry for the girls who had to put up with him.
"I get used to it," he shrugged. "By the way can you help me with something?" Mineta stepped back from his bag.

"With what?" Midoriya felt skeptical.
"With being cooperative?" At that Mineta chuck out some of his balls at Midoriya gluing him in place by his hands and feet.
"What are you doing?!" Midoriya tried to get out by using One For All, but Mineta really had him stuck down to the floor and lockers.
"Good job, Mineta. As planned, I shall fulfill my promise. Now wait outside and stay on look out while I deal with Midoriya." Shinsou came out of the shadows making Midoriya gasp loudly.
"Shinsou?! What are you doing?! What deal?!" Midoriya squirmed.

"Don't be scared, I won't do anything to you...yet." Shinsou licked his lips with seductive eyes.
"Please, let me go. I won't tell anyone if you let me go now." Midoriya shook.
"Oh, I know you won't." He came closer to Midoriya
"What do-" he got brainwashed.
"Tell me, what do you think of me?" Shinsou asked sitting down on a bench near Midoriya's still body.
"I think you are a good person, who will become a great hero and a great friend." Midoriya said in a voice with no emotion.
"Do you love Bakugou Katsuki?"
"Yes, I do,"
"Have you guys kissed yet?"
"No, we haven't"

"Nothing?" He raised from the bench and leaned into Midoriya.
"Nothing,"
"Perfect," he smiled. He grabbed Midoriya by his waist and crashed his lips with his. Shinsou wasted no time in using his tongue to reach inside Midoriya's mouth. He pressed his slick tongue on Midoriya's lips and slid it into the crevices of his mouth. He explored what no one ever has. Right when he ran his tongue on Midoriya's teeth, he felt Midoriya bite him.

"Ugh!!!" He pulled away and grabbed at his mouth.
"Hah, hah, hah," Midoriya panted. "why did you do that?" Midoriya had eyes full of tears.
"How guh herr gu you keep going gat?" (*how the hell do you keep doing that?*) Shinsou clutched his tongue.
"I did it before, I can do it again! Why did you kiss me? I'm going out with someone else!" His voice cracked full of hurt.
"You don't belong to him! He isnt good enough for you! Why him of all people? He gave you shit during childhood didn't he?!" Shinsou snapped.

"He may have been an asshole, but he's my asshole now! I love him with all my heart. I hate it when he's mean, but he has his good personalities too. We're working on it. And you have no right to tell me who I can or can't go out with. Now I can't even say I haven't kissed anyone anymore. It wasn't even with my boyfriend." He cried his eyes out. "I ch-ch-cheated on him," his lip quivering with fear.

"Enough." a new voice emerged coming from the entrance.