Chapter 3

"Seduce my mind, ensnare my heart, capture my soul and my body is yours completely."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Park Jimin

"I'll be waiting in the front entrance." 

After hanging around in the mall for awhile, Taehyung called to tell me that he is on his way back. I walked to the front entrance of the mall and stood closer to the raod so that Taehyung could spot me easily. The sun was starting to set.

While waiting for Taehyung I felt a presence behind me. I turned around to be met with dark, brooding eyes. Is this man following me around?

Oh shut the hell up ! In your dreams.

"Hello Mr. Park!" How can he be so calm and collected?

"Hi Mr. Jeon"

"What are you doing here at this hour?" So demanding.

"Uhm..I'm waiting for my friend to pick me up, sir." Something flashed through his eyes and I couldn't catch what it was.

"Do you want me to drop you home?"

This adonis wants to drop me home.

"No sir. He is on his way. Thank you for the offer." His face lost all the humour as soon as I said that. His mouth was set back into a straight line and he had frown on his face.

"Good bye Mr. Park!" I stared at his back as he walked past me into his car and rode off.

Why the fuck is he so rude?

A loud honk interrupted my thoughts. Taehyung was waiting in the car honking at me while I was zoning out.

"Was that Mr. Jeon?" Before I even got into the car he hits me with this question.

"Yup. The one and only." 

"Did he take you to the mall?"

"What the fuck Tae? No!"

"Chill! I was just asking."

I dont know why I was being rude to Taehyung. 

Maybe because someone else was being rude to you.

My inner self sucks at times. "Sorry Tae."

"Its okay Chim! How did the meeting go?"

"It went well."

"How is Mr. Jeon?" I'm not looking at his face but I'm pretty sure that he is smirking right now.

"He is fine...I guess"

"Fine? Just Fine?"

I swear Taehyung is so annoying at times.

"Well, he was very intimidating and controlling. Very rude. Yes, very very rude. He was really sharp and formal."

"Oh wow!"

I turned to look at Taehyung and he was already looking at me with a confused look on his face. I shook my head and turned my head back to stare out the window.

"Wasn't he hot?"

"Yes Tae! He kinda was." I chuckled.

Pfffftt. Kinda my ass. You had a boner just by him looking at you.