Chapter 12

"Last night, you were unhinged. You were like some desperate, howling demon. You frightened me. Do it again."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Park Jimin

We were currently in Jungkook's bathroom. I was standing in front of the mirror and Jungkook was standing behind me. The water was running behind us, filling the bathtub. He pulled his t-shirt above his head. I could see all his muscles clearly throught the mirror.

"Undress yourself Jimin." He said as he untied the lace of his sweat pants.

I didnt have much on other than Jungkook's white shirt and my boxers underneath.

I unbottoned my shirt and it dropped on the floor along with Jungkook's sweat pants.

We removed our boxers and stood stark naked, staring at eachother thorugh the mirror.

"You look exquisite." He whispered against my ear and pulled me towards the bath tub.

He stepped in and I followed. He pulled me and my back hit his chest. 

At first I was kinda uncomfortable because I was still insecure about my body in front of him. He shouldnt be compared to me. After a few minutes, I leaned back onto his chest. His hands were wrapped around me and I felt safe. I rested my hands on his thighs.

He started to massage my head with his skillful fingers and I felt drowsy. 

After sometime, he took a wash cloth and started from my neck, slowly rubbing it towards my cheast and then stomach. His other hand slowly travelled south.  

"Jungkook!" My eyes flew open and I gasped his name when I felt his fingers wrap around my dick.

"Relax baby." He whispered and his hot breath gave me goosebumps.

He started pumping faster and I arched my back, moaning his name.

"You're so beautiful, Jimin." He said and I could feel my climax building.

Rigt when I was about to come, he stopped.

"Jungkook no!" I couldnt stop myself from pinching his thighs and he winced. 

"I'm the boss here, love. Dont even think of doing that again. I decide whether you get to cum or not." I could hear the anger in his voice.

He got out of tub and wrapped a towel around himself and I followed, doing the same.

We were in his bedroom and standing in front of his bed. 

He sat down on the bed and I was standing in front of him. 

"Kneel." He said in a controlling tone, resting his right elbow on his thigh while leaning on his hand that was pressing on his forehead and his other hand was casually resting on his other leg. My knees weakened at his comand but I stood still.

"Jimin." He sighed, pressing his forehead harder with his fingers. "I said kneel. Dont make me say it again." With that said, I dropped on my kness in front of him.

He looked into my eyes and I was staring back, waiting for his next command.

"Eyes down, Jimin." 

Oh he was definitely angry.

I looked down, scared to go against his orders especially since he is this angry. 

"You listen to what I say Jimin. I own you. You're mine. If I dont want you to cum, you dont cum. Do you understand?"

"Yes." I said with my head down.

"Yes what?" He asked. His voice slightly louder thn before.

"Yes...Jungkook?" I seriously didnt know what he meant by that question.

"I'm sorry Jungkook. I seriously dont know what you meant." I replied fast before he could say anything because I saw his jaw clench. He looks really scary when he gets angry. I mean, he always looks intimidating but he gets worse when he is angry.

He chuckled. It made my inside tingle because it was not the normal, amused chuckle. It was a dangerous, 'I cant wait to make you suffer' chuckle.

"Thats okay baby. I'll give you choices. You can call me daddy, sir or master. Any of these. Is that clear Jimin?" 

"Yes s-sir." I stuttered.

"Good boy, Jimin." He praised and that went straight to my groin. I think I have a praise kink and I think Jungkook noticed because his went down to my lips and he smirked probably because I was biting it.

"I was gentle with you yesterday because it was your first time. Lets fuck now. Shall we Jimin?" 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------