Chapter 18

"Come now kitten. Its time to feed the wolf."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Park Jimin

"What did I do now?" I did not disobey him at all. What the hell is the problem now?!

"You were biting your lip Jimin." I rolled my eyes and leaned back on my seat. 

"You know, when you bite your lip when we are alone, I like it because I know I can devour you but what should I do when we're in public? Do you want me to show the world who you belong to." My face was red. I could feel my body heating up from his words.

"Will you punish me?" I asked after a moment of silence.

"Do you want me to?" Jungkook smired, his eyes still on the road.

"I dont want you to. I'm really sorry. I wont do it again." I told him innocently.

"Fuck, Jimin. Dont worry baby. I wont punish you." I released a sigh of relief and did a small victory dance inide my head.

"That doesnt mean I wont fuck you tonight."

That being said, he drove faster to the apartment.

After parking the car, he opened the car door for me, held my hand and walked towards the elevator.

Once inside the elevator, he pinned me to the wall and kissed me harshly.

"Mmm...Jungkook..!" I sighed into his mouth.

He trailed kisses down my neck and I tried to get some friction between our crotches.

"Eager, are we?" He smirked at me. 

The elevator door opened on our floor. Jungkook unlocked the door of the apartment and pushed me inside. 

By the time I turned around, he walked forward, kissing me while unbuckling my belt. My back hit the wall and my pants hit the floor.

"Jungkook slow down!" I said breathlessly.

"Shhh love.....I'm going to fuck you hard against this wall and you will take it like a good boy. Yes Jimin?" He asked while unbuckling his belt.

He pulled down both of our boxers.

"Answer me Jimin!" His loud voice boomed through my ears.

"Yes daddy."

"Good boy. Now wrap your legs around my waist and hold tight baby."

I wrapped my legs around his waist and crossed it so it stays locked and wrapped my arms around his neck, holding onto his hair.

Jungkook slammed into me without a warning and started pounding into me against the wall.

"Ahhh daddy....harder please!" As if it wasnt already hard enough, I begged him to go harder and he did just that.

"Fuck yes baby! You feel so good around my cock Jimin." His words were turning me on beyond words. 

The lust I felt for this man was beyond words. The entire room was heavy with the desrie and lust as Jungkook fucked me with raw passion.

"Cum for daddy Jimin. Be a good boy and cum for me." 

"Ahh daddy....I'm- I'm cumming...I'm cumming." I screamed out his name as I came really hard.

"Thats right love." Jungkook's thrusts turned sloppy before he filled me up with his beautiful juice.

I was so exhausted that my head fell on Jungkook's chest. 

I was half asleep when he carried me upstairs, into our bedroom, removed my shirt and tucked me into bed. He followed after removing his shirt.

"I love you Jimin." I heard a faint whisper before drifting off into darkness.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------