Chapter 8

"Your body is mine to use as I please."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Park Jimin

"Why am I here?"

I was clearly surprised when he told me that he took me to his house. He didnt tell me that he would take me to his house earlier and even if he did I wouldnt have let him because I dont think I'm that comfortable with him. Maybe that's why he didnt tell me. But why such a hurry?

"I want to show you something."

The elevator door opened and my jaw hit the floor. It was so beautiful. This is where he lives. It was so big. 

"Mr. Park." I was broken from my thoughts when he called me and I turned to look at him. I walked towards him and he led me into his magnificent castle.

"Would you like a drink?" He asked ever so politely. 

"No, thank you Mr. Jeon."

I walked around, completely mesmerised by the siza and beauty. Everything was very well set. The living room was furnished beautifully and there was a piano beside the living room. The windows were made of glass and I could see the entire city.

I turned around to see Jungkook staring intently at me. I felt my face heat up under his scorching gaze.

"What did you want to show me?" He sighed.

"Come." I climbed the stairs with him and he led to a door. He took a key out of his pocket adn unlocked the door. I entered the room and it was dark.

I could hear the flick of the light switch behind me and my eyes widened as I took in the sight.

There was a bed with red silk sheets with bars. A variety of whips, belts and other thinghs that I didnt know the name of were hung on the wall. A long, wide table was kept on the far end of the room. There were a lot of other things displayed around the room on shelves and stands and I didnt know what they were called but I knew what they were used for.

I walked towards a long mop like thing and I think it was called a flogger.

"What is all this?" I wraped my arms around myself because I was shaking. I didnt know whether it was because of the cold or because of the sight in front of me.

"Its a flogge-" He started.

"I know what it is Jungkook. That's not what I meant." I could feel him coming closer to me and my thoughts were confirmed when I felt his hot breath on my neck. 

"Do not interupt me while I'm talking Mr. Park." The small hairs on my body stood up.  I wanted to kneel. My mind was asking me to kneel and bare my neck to this beautiful man. I wanted to submit to him. I clearly held lust for him. 

"Do you remember when I told you that I'm a dominant?"  I nodded.

"Use your words Jimin." My stomach fluttered. My name coming from his mouth sounded like ecstasy. 

"Yes sir." I closed my eyes tightly after hearing my own words. That was definitely not intentional. His aura makes me want to submit to him. 

"Good boy." That was my last straw.

"Jungkook please..." He knew what he was doing. My voice was shaky and it came out as a whisper.

"I want you to be mine Jimin."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------