Chapter 23

"If you struggle I will tie your feet too. If you make a noise, my love, I'm gonna gag you."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Park Jimin

As soon as he I come back to my senses I try closing the door as fast as possible. Jungkook places his hand on the door to stop it from closing.

"Jimin please just listen to me."

My heart broke hearing his voice. His voice was cracked like he had not been drinking water for weeks. 

No matter how messed up he looked or how messed up he sounded, he was still as beautiful and sexy as he could be.

"I dont want to talk to you Jungkook. I will give you 5 minutes and then you can leave." I said as sternly as possible trying not to run to him and break down.

I opened the door wider for him to enter. Jungkook walked in and sat on the sofa. I sat beside him, facing him with my legs crossed, on the other end of the sofa.

Jungkook leaned forward with his hands resting on his thighs. He looked like he didnt know where to start.

"Jimin, its not like what you think." I fake chuckled

"Oh really ? Then what is it?" I asked back. If we were not having fighting right now then I'm very sure that I would be across his knee for talking back like that.

"She is lying Jimin. I cant believe that you actually thought that I was engaged. How dumb could you be?" Jungkook burst out, his body facing me.

"B-but she s-said.." 

"She was lying to you. She is not my real mother. She was always jealous of me. She wants you to leave me. Jimin I love you. I would never do that to you."

I was already crying. I'm so stupid. Jungkook is right. I cant believe I doubted him. He hates me now.

"I'm sorry J-Jungkook. I t-thought you were en-engaged." I sobbed into my hands. Jungkook removed my hands from my face.

"Baby, do you see a ring on my finger?" He asked. I shook my head while sobbing.

"But my love, I do see one on yours." I was confused. I looked at my hands to see him slip a ring on my finger.

"Park Jimin, I love you so much and I want to cherish you forever. Will you marry me baby?" 

My mouth was hanging open. I was staring at the ring and his face back and forth.

"Oh my god Jungkook! Yes! Yes! I love you so much. I'm so sorry. Please forgive me." I sobbed into his chest.

"Its alright baby. I'm so happy you said yes." He said patting my hair.

We stayed in that position for a while till Jungkook decided to break the silence.

"Did you like the ring?" He asked. I sat back and looked at the ring again, admiring it.

"Ofcourse. Its so beautiful." I beamed.

"Just like you." He said. I blushed looking down.

"I'll make dinner Jungkook. You look pale. You need to eat and sleep." I said looking at him worriedly.

"I'll think about that in the morning. Right now I need to teach my baby boy how to behave because he seems to have forgotten that I dont like it when he talks back."

Well shit......

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------