Chapter 15

"Dominate me and fuck me until I cant think straight."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Park Jimin

The next morning, after Taehyung dropped me off at work, I did all the work that I had to do for the day and left the office a little early because I was bored. My boss didnt really seem to mind as I already finished all the work and he was still happy about the fact that I got The Jeon Jungkook to invest in our company.

I was chilling in a nearby cafe when I got a text from Jungkook.

Jungkook : Meet me at my office. My car will be there in 10 to pick you up.

I had to change Jungkook's name in my phone because it always cracked me up and I'm pretty sure thats not how he wants me to react while reading his messages.

Jimin : I'm not at the office. I'll send you my location.

I sent him my location and waited for the car to arrive.

I wonder why he wants me to meet him now though and that too at his office. Maybe there might be something important. 

I was too busy thinking about the reasons why Jungkook would want me to meet him now that I didnt notice the expensive looking car waiting outside. The driver of the car honked twice and that not only got mine but everyone else's attention. I got out of the cafe and walked towards the car.

I saw Yoongi getting out of the driver's seat and opening the backseat door for me too enter.

"Good afternoon Mr. Park."

"Good afternoon Yoongi hyung." I smiled as I entered the car. Yoongi was very polite exactly like Jungkook.

The car ride was silent till the ringing of Yoongi's phone broke it.

He clicked accpet on the screen of the car and Jungkook's voice boomed through the speakers of the car.

"Yoongi, did you seem him?" 

"Yes Jungkook. We are on our way." He replied and Jungkook cut the line immediately.

I notice that Yoongi didnt refer to him as sir.

"So how long have you been working for Jungkook?" I asked him out of curiosity.

"I dont exactly work for him. I work with him." I didnt understand what he meant so I decided to ask further.

"Umm.....what do you mean?" He chuckled before continuing.

"We have known eachother since we were in diapers. I just didnt want the unwanted fame so I decided to be the secret partner of our business." I was clearly shocked to know this because they dont act like the have known eachother since a really long time. Jungkook and Yoongi are really prefessional when people are around.

"You seem to be his right hand man and driver..? Sorry, no offense."

"I know. He takes care of everything inside and I take care of everything outside. We just dont want people to know about my partnership with the firm. So for people to think that I'm not just walking around the place, I drive him around. But I always accompany him for business meetings because we decide together."