Chapter 5

"Your body is mine to use as I please."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Park Jimin

"Where were you? You didnt answer my calls either."

Taehyung was sitting on the couch watching TV when I entered the apartment. 

"I was out." I didnt exactly know what to tell him so I tried my best to just drop the topic so that he wouldn't ask further.

"Wow Chim! I didn't know that." He was being sarcastic. He looked at me like I'm the most dumbest person on the planet. I just gave him a small smile and walked towards my room.

"I know you're hiding something from me. Better spill it out before I find it out myself." I smiled at my cute friend when I heard him scream from my room. 

I couldn't stop thinking about Jungkook. He said he liked me very much. The thing is he is a dominant. I'm know what a dominant is but I dont know whether I'm into those kind of things. No wonder he is really controlling. I probably shouldn't be thinking so much. 

I decided to take a shower and then just go to bed. I saw the lights being turned off from under the door which indicated that Taehyung also went to bed.

As I was about to close my laptop to go to bed, a notification popped from my email icon and I opened it to see a mail from Jungkook.

To: Park Jimin                                                                                                                                                                         From: Jeon Jungkook                                                                                                                                                       Subject: The Discussion

Mr. Park,

I would like for you to arrange another meeting with me so we could discuss more about what we were talking today. I really hope  you'd agree to give it a try with me.

Jeon Jungkook, CEO of Jeon Inc.

What the hell does he mean by discussion?

To: Jeon Jungkook                                                                                                                                                               From: Park Jimin                                                                                                                                                                   Subject: Discussion?

Mr. Jeon,

What do you mean by discuss? I don't think we're conducting a meeting sir. I wouldn't mind to go for another date if that's what you meant by "meeting". Please inform me earlier instead of just deciding on your own and taking me away during my working hours.

Park Jimin, Assistant to Jung Hoseok, JHS Co.

I was smiling as I clicked the send button. I know I was being kinda forward but I didn't care because he is acting like he owns the universe.

To: Park Jimin                                                                                                                                                                         From: Jeon Jungkook                                                                                                                                                         Subject: Feisty

Mr. Park,

I think ts better if you learn to control your smart mouth before I do it for you. I can't wait to make you mine Mr. Park. I'd then show you whether I need to inform you earlier or not. I'll pick you up after work tomorrow. Be ready. I believe its late. Have a good night Mr. Park. Looking forward to see you tomorrow.                    

Jeon Jungkook, Impatient CEO of Jeon Inc.

My eyes widened as I read his reply.

What the actual fuck? Why am I so turned on?                   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------