Chapter 17

"Keep gagging and do as you're told."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Park Jimin

"Good evening Mr. Park" 

Yoongi greeted as I entered into the backseat of the car. 

 I smiled.

"Jimin. Call me Jimin. Good evening to you too Yoongi!"

Yoongi chuckled as he started driving into the main road.

"So whats all this about?" Yoongi asked casually.

This is the first time that I have heard him talking like this in the presence of Jungkook. Maybe he told Jungkook that he told me everything about their secret partnership.

"I want Jimin to move in with me. He lives with his friend and his friend wants to meet me." Jungkook replied.

"That's interesting."

Jungkook hummed and the rest of the car ride was silent.

I had sent the loction to Taehyung before leaving from Jungkook's office and I hope he reaches on time.

We got there within 15 minutes. Jungkook was signing something on the reservation table and Yoongi led me to our table. He pulled out a chair for me. 

"Thank you Mr. Min." He winked and smiled at me which I happy returned.

He sat on the opposite side of the table. 

Jungkook came back with Taehyung following him.

I got up and hugged Taehyung. He shook hands with Yoongi and sat down beside Yoongi, opposite to me. Jungkook sat down next to me, opposite to Yoongi.

The waiter came and took our orders. While waiting for the food, Taehyung decided to start talking.

"So Jungkook, Why suddenly wanting Jimin to move in with you?"

My eyes widened but it went back to normal because I didnt want them to know that I was nervous. I bit my lip. 

Yoongi leaned back in his chair with his arms folded and a smirk on his face.

"I wanted him to move with me from the minute I met him. I just didnt want to scare him away."

Taehyung was not the only one surprised by Jungkook's answer.

"As long as he is okay with it, I'm fine." Teahyung said, smiling at me.

Jungkook turned his head to look at me. His eyes suddenly darkened and his face became stiff.

I raised my eyebrows at him.

He leaned next to my ear.

"Jimin, stop biting your fucking lip." He whispered, harshly.

I released my lip from in between my teeth, instantly.

I looked at Taehyung to see him blushing at something that Yoongi said and thanked god that he did not see what happened here. 

Throughout the dinner Yoongi and Taehyung seemed to get really comfortable with eachother as they went on laughing and talking. and completely ingnored the fact that we were also present.

Jungkook again leaned towards my ear.

"I told you they'll get along." He said. He didnt have to be quiet because those two were loud.

I giggled and Jungkook licked his lips, staring at me.

He caught my eye and looked at me with a dangerous glint in his eyes. I bit my lip and Jungkook sighed and turned back to his food.

After dinner we got out of the restaurant to bid goodbye to eachother.

"I'll be going with Jungkook." I said shyly. Jungkook was holding my waist.

"And I'll be going with Taehyung." Yoongi said and Jungkook laughed. Taehyung blushed and I awed.

"I mean its really late. I'll drive him to his apartment. Right love?" Taehyung looked like a tomato and me and Jungkook laughed.

Me and Jungkook got inside his car and drove off to his apartment.

"Is it so necessary for you to disobey me atleast once a day?" 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------