Chapter 4

"Everyone needs someone who can handle their darker sides."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Park Jimin

"Mr. Jeon will see you now." 

This place was huge. Everyone were really formal.

Me and Hoseok walked behind the tall woman as she led us to Jungkook's office.

Jungkook greeted us soon as we entered. Hoseok and Jungkook talked about the contract and Jungkook informed Hoseok that he might be buying the company in the future. Someone opened the door and I turned around to see the mint haired guy. 

"Yoongi, Take Mr. Jung to your office and tell him all the details about the contract and the agreement."

Yoongi led the way as Hoseok walked behind him towards his office. I was about to follow them when I heard Jungkook speak in his deep, baritone voice again.

"Jimin, stay."

Why the hell did I get turned on? He just ordered me to stay.

I turned around to see him leaning on his table. He looked at the couches set in front of him and I walked over to sit down. 

"Can we go for a coffee after Mr. Jung is done discussing with Yoongi?"

Woah!

"Uhh..sure." I didn't think he would be so forward. My cheeks heated up as he gave me a smirk.

Hoseok and Yoongi came back soon after. Hoseok looked like he just went through a storm. His hair was unruly, face flushed and lips swollen. Yoongi also had unruly hair and a smirk on his face.

What the hell happened to them?

I think Jungkook noticed this because he had the same look that I had on his face. Jungkook told Hoseok that I will be accompanying him and won't be coming back to work today. Hoseok looked surprised but that quickly changed to a look of amusement. Yoongi showed him out and they both left. I stood there awkwardly not knowing what to do.

"Shall we leave?" He asked.

"Yes sir."

He smired again as he opened the door for me to leave the room. 

Went went to the parking lot and opened the door of a really expensice looking car for me to enter. He gets into the other side and starts driving. We reach a cafe and and take our seat.

"What would you both like to have?" A waiter appeared with a notepad and a pen in his hands, waiting for us to place our order.

"I'd like a black coffee and a blueberry muffin." I didnt know this place so I didn't know what to order so I went with my classic mint tea.

"I really like you Jimin."

That. was. fast.

I just gaped at him and he continued. "I know its really quick for you because we dont know eachother well but lets take things slow." I still did not know what to say so I let him continue.

"I have particular interests." I did not know what he meant by 'particular interest'.

"What do you mean by particular interests?"

"Dont freak out Jimin." I just stared at him. I dont really mind going out with him because I also really like him. He has occupied my mind since yesterday and I know its really fast. Maybe thats why I like him.

 He let out a breath and did not break eye contact as he said the next words that made me choke on air. 

"I'm a dominant."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Suggest some storylines or how you want my next story to be like and what ships you want :)