Chapter 14

"Shhh.....I'm going to give you what you're afraid to ask for."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Park Jimin

"PARK JIMIN WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?"

I moved my phone away from my ear because of Taehyung's yelling. 

After Jungkook dropped me at work, I decided to call Taehyung because I saw 23 missed calls and 39 messages in my phone. 

"Hi Tae." I said cheekily.

"Jimin are you serious right now?! Couldnt you tell me if you were not going to come home and disappear for an entire day?!" 

Its not like I didnt want to inform Taehyung that I would be staying over at Jungkook's place but the whole thing was unexpected. Heck I didnt know that I was staying over at Jungkook's.

"Listen Tae, I'm sorry-"

"I gotta go right now. I want detailed explanation of why you have been acting weird lately and especially about where you were last night." Before I could reply the line got cut. 

After a long day at work, I took a bus home. When I entered into the apartment no one was hime so I decided to take a shower and freshen up before Taehyung comes back and start firing questions at me again.

Tae : chinese takeout okay for you?                                                                                                                              Chimchim : sounds good :)                                                                                                                                            Tae : k see you soon

After about 15 minutes, Taehyung entered and I was on the couch going through some emails. He placed the takeout on the table and directly went to the room without sparing me a glance. 

He came back after a while with wet hair and pjs. We were eating our food when Taehyung broke the silence.

"So Jiminie, want to tell me whats up with you?"

"I was at Jungkook's place last night." I saw his eyes widen as I said that.

"You're joking!"

"No Tae. He took me out on a date and then invited me to his house. It was really late so I crashed there. I'm really sorry that I didnt call or text you."

Taehyung listened carefully.

"Uhh..How is he? I mean is he good? Like do you like him?" He asked, completely speechless.

"Yes Tae. I really like him."

"I'm happy for you Jiminie. Make sure you dont let him hurt you in any way." I smiled and nodded at my caring friend. I was so lucky to have Taehyung in my life.

After dinner, both of us went inside our rooms. As I was getting ready for bed I got a new message on my phone.

The Jeon Jungkook : How was your day Jimin?

I started laughing when I saw that I had saved his name as The Jeon Jungkook.

Jimin : It was good. How was yours?                                                                                                                          The Jeon Jungkook : It was pleasant as I had a beautiful person to wake up to in the morning. 

I blushed as I read his message. So arrogant!

Jimin : I'm glad Mr. Jeon. I forgot to text Taehyung that I was staying over at your place and he                     got really worried.                                                                                                                                                  The Jeon Jungkook : Why does he care so much about you? It was just a night.                                      Jimin : He is my bestfriend and we live together.                                                                                                    The Jeon Jungkook : So ?                                                                                                                                                  Jimin : What do you mean by that ?                                                                                                                              The Jeon Jungkook : I dont like it Jimin. You're mine.                                                                                        Jimin : What the hell Jungkook?! He is my bestfrriend.

I didnt get any replies back for a few minutes. I was pissed as hell. I know that he is possessive but Taehyung is my best friend. 

The Jeon Jungkook : You sweared at me. I'll see you tomorrow. Goodnight Mr. Park.

And he was offline.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------