Chapter 19

"I tell you what to do and you say Yes sir."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Park Jimin

I slowly opened my eyes.

The moonlight shone through the glass windows. I turned around to find that Jungkook was not in bed with me. I got and sat stright, covering my naked body with the sheets as I looked around for Jungkook. 

I slid out of bed with the sheets wrapped around me and dragging the rest behind me. I walked downstairs and found the glass doors of the balcony open with Jungkook sitting outside.

"Hey." I whispered as I walked towards Jungkook and stood in front of him.

He stared at me for a few moments, mesmerisingly.

"You look so beautiful Jimin." He said as he pulled me onto his lap. I removed the sheets and sat on his lap, wrapping the sheets around the both of us.

I rested my head on his head, his heartbeat soothing me. 

"I really like you Jimin. I dont want you to leave me." Jungkook said. My heart swelled at his words.

"I really like you too Jungkook." Jungkook kissed the top of my head and continued.

"My mother died while giving birth to me and my dad moved to Seoul after my mother's death. Yoongi was my neighbour. His mother took care of me while my dad was busy with his work. He used to go abroad a lot for business related things." I remained quiet, listening to Jungkook. Yoongi and Jungkook really did know eachother for a long time.

"I was always with Yoongi. We went to the same school. We ate together, played together and did almost everything together. One day my dad came back with another woman saying that she was my new mother. I invited her whole heartedly but she never seemed to like me much."

He stopped for a few minutes.

"Jungkook, were you abused?"I asked, eyes wide, looking up at him.

He chuckled.

"No baby. She was just really fake. Like she was forced to interact with me. I wanted to do Arts but she saw me dancing one day and told my father that I wont be able to make it. I still tried giving out applications with the help of Yoongi. My father found and hit me. I could see her smile Jimin." My heart clenched. I didnt know that this beautiful man has a tragic past.

"Me and Yoongi went to the same college and moves out from our parents' houses. We started our own business and now we're here. He knows almost everything about me. I dont trust people easily. I'm really cold hearted. But I love you Jimin." I sat quietly for a few seconds, processing what he said. 

"Jungkook I love you too." I got up from his chest and hugged him tightly.

"You dont know Jimin. I love you so so much. I trust you baby. Dont leave me. I'll make you happy Jimin." I felt something wet fall on my shoulder and I realised that Jungkook was crying. I found myself crying and huggeed him tighter.

"I love you too Jungkook. I never thought of leaving you anyway."

"I'm sorry for waking you up baby. Lets get you back to bed." Jungkook smiled and kissed me as he carried me upstairs to our room. He laid me down on the bed and climbed in spooning me.

"I love you baby boy."

"I love you too daddy."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------