Chapter 7

"Dont worry baby, I'll be 'gentle'."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Park Jimin

"Where are we going?"

After filling our stomachs, we were back in the car. He was silent throught the ride and I was starting to get annoyed. 

"Jungkook!" That got his attention. He looked up from his phone into my eyes. He looked like he was pissed. 

"Jimin..." He closed his eyes to keep his temper in check and sighed.

What did I do for him to get angry?!

"Why are you angry? I just as-"

"Will you keep quiet Jimin!" Did he just raise his voice at me? He had a blank look on his face. I decided to shut my mouth since he was getting really angry.

He kinda looks hot tho.

The car stopped in a parking lot. I looked around and I still couldnt figure where we were. The car door on my side suddenly opened. Jungkook opened the door and looked at me. I was really annoyed with him so I just kept staring at him. I knew he was getting angry and that's exactly what I wanted. He sighed again.

"Jimin, come." His voice was so deep and controlling. It was not a 'Will you come out, Jimin?' or 'Jimin, can you come out?' It was a strict order that I had to follow and his eyes promised consequences if I dont follow.

I got out of the car and he held my hand and walked towards the elevator.

After asking him during the entire ride, he answered my question.

"This is where I live."

He took me to his home?!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------