Chapter 10

"Baby, when the shirt is unbuttoned, your panties hit the floor."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Park Jimin

How did I end up in the house of a beautiful man and is currently caged betweeen his arms as he is staring at me intently. He looks like he is holding back. I want to look away but I cant. His harsh breathing keeps hitting my neck.

"Jungkook, I'm sorry." He looked at me with an evil glint in his eyes and smirked.

"Why are you sorry, my love? You did nothing wrong." His voice was husky and deep. If I thought my pants were tight before, now its tighter.

"So will you make love to me now?" My voice came out in a whisper. Jungkook looked really amused with my question.

"Baby, I dont make love. I fuck. Hard." My eyes widened. My kness weakened after I heard him call me 'baby'.  My breath caught in my throat.

"Do you want me to make love to you?" 

Why is this man so frustrating? Ofcourse I want him to make love to me. Why would I ask otherwise?

I slowly nodded my head while looking into his eyes to show him that I mean it.

"Jimin, the next time I ask you a question and you dont respond, you wont be able to sit for a week." I didnt exactly understand what he said but I didnt want to so I didnt ask him further.

"Ye- yes Jungkook." I stuttered.

"Stop biting your lip, Jimin." He looked at my lips hungrily and suddenly dipped down and caught my bottom lip in between his teeth. I moaned into his mouth as he started to kiss me passionately.

He stepped back, held my hand and pulled me towards the front of his bed. He unbuttoned my short and pulled it off my shoulders.

He didnt even touch me properly yet and I was already panting becasue of the way he was looking at my half naked self.

He suddenly kneeled in front of me and unbuckled my belt, undid my zipper and pulled my pants down along with my boxers. Now, I was completely naked infront of him and all he did was lick his lips hungrily while staring at me from top to bottom. I started squirming, trying to hide myself. Jungkook pushed me gently and my back hit the soft bed. 

"Dont hide yourself from me Jimin."

He was standing in front of the bed and staring down at me. He slowly unbuttoned his shirt, teasing me. He took of his shirt and I took my time to drool at his magnificent body. 

His chest was nice and firm with light chest hair spread over it. He had chocolate abs that I wanted to lick. Strong shoulders with muscles in all the right places. My eyes went down and there was trail of pubic hair that disappeard into his pants. 

After he removed his pants, he spread my legs and climbed on top of me. 

He slowly creeped up and stopped when he was in front of my right nipple. He dipped down and licked around my nipple and not where I wanted him to.

"Jungkook pleease." I moaned and gripped his hair. I started panting heavily.

Jungkook kissed my nipple and started sucking and biting on it. I couldnt keep my moans in.

"Aaahhhh....Jungkook....Please."

He moved to my left nipple and gave it the same treatment. 

After he was done torturing my nipple, he captured my lips in a haste kiss.

"Jimin, I dont know how to be gentle. I'll try not to hurt you." His voice was melody to my ears. Beautiful husky, deep voice that makes my insides tingle.

I felt his dick poke at my entrance and I held onto his shoulders. 

He slowly pushed himself in and I hissed. He stilled for a moment and kissed my forhead before pushing in again. I had a death grip on his shoulders and tears started to fall from my eyes as I closed it tightly.

He took it back out before slamming into me.

"Aaahhhh Jungkook!" He was so big. I thought he was fully inside me before.

He slowly started moving and I started to meet his thrusts by lifting my hips.

"You're so beautiful Jimin." He panted. He hands were on either side of my head as he gently thrusted into me. It felt so good.

Why did he think he couldnt be gentle? 

"Jungkook....I- I want to.."

I felt my climax building up and he thrusted into me faster.

"Let go baby. Cum for me Jimin."

With that said, I came all over his chest. He grunted as he filled me up.

He fell on top of me as we both tried to catch our breath. He rolled over and got out of bed. He came back with a towel and wiped his chest and my belly before throwing the towel away.

"Lets get you to bed beautiful." He climbed in bed with and pulled the duvet over us. 

"Be mine Jimin." I heard him whisper before I dozed off into a beautiful slumber.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------