Chapter 22

"Are you listening? Do I have your full attention now baby boy?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Park Jimin

I groggily opened my eyes. 

My eyes were burning. 

I remember Jungkook's stepmother telling me about his engagement. I wish he would have just told me. Was he actually playing with me? There was a part of me that said that said that he was not playing with me and that Jungkook's step mother was lying.

It was a Saturday so I didnt have to go to work. I just laid on my bed, eyes burning due to all the crying that I have been doing for the past few days. I have been trying to avoid Jungkook as much as possible for the entire week. He called me a lot of times throughout the night of the dinner and even the next morning. He even came to my workplace but I took a bus and went home directly. Taehyung stayed over at Yoongi's most of the nights so I was all alone. Jungkook even came to my apartment but I just locked myself in the washroom and cried till he gave up and went away and then I cried more. He had only come twice though.

After almost an hour, I decided to clean up and make myself some breakfast.

While I was having my breakfast someone rang the door bell. I froze as I heard the door bell echoing in the house.

I slowly walked over to the door and looked through the peep hole to see Tahyung standing outseide, waiting patiently.

I opened the door and he smiled at me. I was not able to return it back well though.

He entered, closed the door and hugged me.

"Chim, whats wrong with you? Why are you avoiding Jungkook? Is everything alright?" He pulled me towards the couch and sat me down.

"Nothing Tae." I said back.

"Jimin you have to tell me whats wrong? Jungkook is a mess. He has been grumpy throughout the week and Yoongi told me that the last time he saw Jungkook like this was a really long time back. You need to tell me whats wrong. If not me then atleast to Jungkook."

I didnt know what to say. My eyes started watering and before I knew it I bursted out crying on Taehyung's shoulder.

"Chim tell me whats wrong? You wouldnt like what you're doing now if you saw Jungkook. Look at yourself. Why are you torturing yourself and him like this?"

"Oh Tae! Hi- his mother Tae." I couldnt stop sobbing as I tried to tell Taehyung what actually happened.

Taehyung patted my back and encouraged me to continue.

"Hi- his mother told me that he was engaged Tae. She told me that I would ruin his life if I stayed with him. I couldnt bear it Tae. I love him Tae. I love him so much" I cried into Taehyung's shoulder and I felt him hug me tighter.

"Oh Jiminie. Why didnt you tell me this earlier? Why didnt you tell Jungkook?" I didnt say anything back.

Taheyung sighed. "Listen I have some work to do now. I'll be back in the evening. Alright?"

I nodded and Taehyung got up and left.

What if she was actually lying? I would have to meet Jungkook and apologize then. 

I'll talk to Taehyung about it when he comes back. 

I went to take a shower to relax and calm myself down.

After lunch, I attended to some mails related to work.

I was tidying up the house when I heard the door bell ring.

I opened the door to find a really tired, grumpy looking, hot and sexy Jungkook standing there with red eyes and greasy hair.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------