Chapter 9

"No clothes babyboy. Daddy wants to see the whole of you while I mark my property."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Park Jimin

My breath haltered when I heard what he said. He was breathing on my neck and it was so distracting. I turned around to face him because my kness suddenly couldnt hold me up and I dont want to fall. But that turned out to be an even worse idea because as soon as I turned I was met with dark midnight eyes staring deeply into my soul. He was so close to me. If i moved an inch closer, our noses would touch.

"Come." I was low key doing a dance in my head because he started talking first. I had no idea what I had to say for what he told me before.

He led me out of the room and we walked towards a bedroom, possibly his.

He walked towards the bed and turned around. 

"Jimin, I think you know what my intentions are." 

Oh yes I know what your intentions are and I'm happy to comply.

I couldnt bring myself to speak so I just nodded my head.

"Use your words Jimin." He was looking directly at me without even blinking. 

"I'm....uhh.......Yeah...Yes."

He chuckled in his deep voice that made my insides tingle.

"So pure babyboy. I cant wait to wreck you in the most sinful ways." The bulge in my pants was so prominent.

He walked closer to me and I involuntarily took steps backward till I hit a wall behind me. He had a playful glint his eyes that looked so dangerous. I wanted to moan. I wanted to pounce on this beautiful man. 

He stopped right infront of me and put his hands on either sides of my head, caging me. My breathing fastened and I was almost panting. He slowly leaned towards my neck but did not make any sort of contact. 

"I want to mark you Jimin. Say yes." He whispered on my neck but still didnt touch me.

His crotch was dangerously close to mine and I so badly wanted to touch him. 

He leaned in more and more and more and right before he could kiss me on my neck I spoke which made him pause.

"I'm a virgin, Jungkook."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------