Chapter 25

"Are you feeling sexy darling?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Park Jimin

I slowly blinked my eyes open. I looked around and saw Jungkook next to the window, talking to someone on his phone. He only had his pants on and his sexy back was on display. 

He turned around and cut the call, looking at me.

"Good morning Mr.Park!" He smiled at me.

"Good morning!" I shyly replied.

"You're glowing Jimin. I cant wait to wake up to this sight everyday." I blushed and his my face with my hands. Jungkook chuckled.

"Get ready. We're going over to my place. We have to announce our engagement." He said, walking over to the bed.

"When is the wedding?" I asked.

"Whenever you want." He replied.

"After dinner, you can go back with Taehyung. He'll help you with everything. I have given your number to the wedding planner so whenever you're free she will come over and you can tell her whatever theme you want." Jungkook said.

"What about you? Dont you have any suggestions? What if you dont like what I choose?" I asked.

"As long as you like it, I'm fine with it." He said, smiling.

I got up from the bed and whined immediately. My ass being sore from all the whipping. 

"I'm sorry baby. Take a hot shower." Jungkook said, frowning.

I limped to the bathroom and got ready within an hour. After I was done, I got a call from Jungkook.

"I'm below your building Jimin. I hope you're ready."

"I'll be there in a minute."

I didnt know he left. I went down to see his car in front of the building and got in.  

We went to his office first and I had to wait in the car while he was taking care of something inside. After that we went to a fancy looking restaurant to order some takeout. We reached his place after getting the take out and decided to freshen up before people came over. Jungkook told me that he didnt ask everyone to come over. He told them over phone. He only asked Yoongi and Taehyung to come over.

Jungkook was on the balcony, talking to someone on his phone and I was setting up the dining table when I heard footsteps. Yoongi hyung and Taehyung appeared and Taehyung squealed seeing me, running over to hug me.

"I'm so happy you're okay Jimin." He said holding onto my shoulders and smiling at me. I smiled back and hugged him again.

Yoongi hyung stood behind and watched us with a smirk on his face. 

"Hi hyung!" I waved at him and Taehyung pulled me over to him.

"Hello Jimin! I'm glad to see you." He said in his usual deep voice.

Jungkook came back and walked over to give Yoongi hyung a hug and smiled at Taehyung. Taehyung smiled back. We all sat down for dinner.

"I have an announcement to make." Jungkook spoke up. The couple lifted their heads to look at Jungkook. 

"We're getting married next week." Jungkook said while holding my hand up for them to see the ring on my finger. I blushed and looked down at my food.

"Oh. My. God!" Taehyung exclaimed.

"Congratulations Jungkook-ah!" Yoongi hyung said and then smiled at me.

"I'm so happy for you guys. When is the wedding?" Taehyung said. He was smiling so much.

Jungkook told him that the wedding will be within this year.

"Chimchim, We have so much things to do. I cant wait" Taehyung panicked. Jungkook and Yoongi hyung chuckled.

"I have already appointed a wedding planner. You have enough time to help Jimin out." Jungkook said, smiling at Taehyung.

After dinner, Jungkook and Yoongi hyung went to the balcony to smoke and Taehyung was in the kitchen helping me clean everything up.

"Chim I need to tell you something." Taehyung said. He sounded stressed.

"What is it Tae? Is everything alright?" I asked, concerned.

"Jiminie I-I'm p-pregnant." Taehyung said while sobbing.

I was quiet for a while, processing the information.

"Oh my god Tae!" I hugged and squealed.

"Tae! Oh my god! Oh my god! Did you guys decide the names? Do you know the gen- wait, why are you crying?" I lifted his chin to see tears streaming down his face.

"I didnt tell Yoongi yet. I dont know whether he wants the baby or not." Taehyung said.

"You idiot! Ofcourse he'll want the baby. He loves you. You need to tell him Tae." I said, frustrated with the way my bff was thinking.

"I will Chim. I need sometime." Taehyung said.

"Tae you're gonna tell him now." I said grabbing his hand and pulling him towrds the living room.

"Jimin no! What are you doing?" Taehyung tried to pull out of my grasp but I gripped it tighter.

"You will tell him now. You'll see how much he loves you then." I said. I pulled him till the living room and Jungkook and Yoongi hyung entered the living room from the balcony when me and Taehyung entered.

"What are you doing Jimin? Why is he crying?" I almost shit my pants when I heard Yoongi hyung's voice booming. Yoongi hyung walked towards us and I let go of Taehyung's hand.

"Whats wrong Tae?" Yoongi hyung asked, lifting his chin. I have never seen Yoongi hyun being soft. I walked over to Jungkook and he pulled me closer by my waist.

"I-I'm pr-pregnant!" Taehyung said and burst out into tears. I could see Jungkook looking at me through the corner of my eyes. Yoongi hyung was quiet for a while before he dropped down to his knee and pulled out a box from his pocket.

"I have never been so happy in my life Kim Taehyung. Will you marry me?" Taehyung cried out a yes and dropped to his knees, bawling his eyes out and hugging Yoongi hyung.

I silently cried looking at them and turned my head over to rest it on Jungkook's chest. Jungkook led me into our bedroom silently to give them some privacy. The both of us got out of our dressed and cuddled into a peaceful slumber.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------