Chapter 16

"I will bite you hard, putting the mark of my ownership on your flesh and you will thank me."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Park Jimin

I just sat there looking at Jungkook's face.

"If you have any necessities that you need, we'll pick it up on the way."

Uhhh.....dont I have a say?!

"Jungkook....I..dont know....." I said unsurely.

"What is it Jimin? Are you not comfortable with me?" 

"No No its not that. Uhh..Tae will be alone and I dont think he will agree."

Jungkook sighed.

I didnt mind moving in with him but I cant leave Tae alone and its all too sudden. I dont know what to do.

"Call him Jimin. Call and ask."

My phone was on Jungkook's table so I walked over to it and took my phone to call Taehyung.

He picked up after a few rings.

"Hi Chim. I'm almost done with work. Do you want me to pick you up?" He sounded happy.

"Umm...Tae..uhh..." Jungkook glared at me and I looked down.

"What is it Jimin? Is everything alright?" Now he didnt sound very happy.

"Yeah yes. Uhh....Jungkook wants me to move in with him." My voice showed that I was really nervous to ask him this.

I waited for Taehyung's reply anxiously. He was quiet for a while.

Jungkook was leaning back in his chair. His arms were resting on the arms of the chair and his index finger above his lip, staring intently at me.

"Jimin are you sure?" Taehyung was dead ass serious. His voice was all deep and authoritative and it only gets like this when he is dead ass serious.

"I am. Are you okay with it?" 

"I want to meet Jungkook." I looked up to Jungkook's face to see him in the same position, staring at me.

I held the phone away from my ear and covered it with my other hand.

"He wants to meet you." I said lowly to Jungkook.

"Yes sure. Lets all go for dinner today."

I brought the phone back and told Taehyung that we'll go for dinner today.

"Okay. Time?"

I asked Jungkook about the time and he looked at the clock and replied 7.

"Be there at 7."

"Where?"

"I'll text you the location."

"Okay Jimin. See you then."

I cut the line and looked at the clock. It was only 5:30.

"What will we do till 7?" I asked Jungkook who was dialing someone on the phone.

"I have some more work left and we'll leave after that directly to dinner."

I sat back down on the couch with my phone and decided to check my emails.

"Come along for dinner today." I heard Jungkook talking on the phone.

"Yeah. We're meeting Jimin's friend. You might like the guy so I want you to come along. Also reserve a table at Le Bernadin." He cut the line and looked at me.

"Uhhh...what are you doing Jungkook?"

"Why? You dont think Yoongi will be good for Taehyung?"

"No but he wants to meet you. He doesnt wanna go on a double date."

"Dont worry baby." That being said, Jungkook went back to doing his work and I just hoped that everything went well today.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------