Chapter 21

"Do not cum until I allow you."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Park Jimin

I walked back with Jungkook's parents into the dining room and sat down next to Jungkook, opposite to Taehyung and Yoongi.

Minjoon and his wife sat on each ends.

Jungkook, Yoongi and Minjoon were talking about some business shit. Me and Taehyung were just quiet, eating the food without making a sound.

After dinner, Jungkook, Yoongi and Minjoon went out for a cigar. Taehyung excused himself to use the washroom.It was just me and Jungkook's step mother in the living room.

"What are you to Jungkook my dear?" She asked suddenly, showing concern that I didnt was fake or real.

"His boyfriend." I replied, confused.

"But he is already engaged. He's probably just using you. I'm really sorry dear. I thought you knew." I couldnt speak as I processed what they lady had said.

"No. He said- No that cant be possible." I stuttered.

"He is like that. I suggest you leave him before you ruin his life. Dont take it in a wrong way darling. I care for him thats all and I'm pretty sure you do too. Lets do whats best for Jungkook." 

My eyes were burning because of the unshed tears. I couldnt cry here. Not in front of her. SHe is right. I should just let him be happy.

Taehyung returned and looked at with concern. He sat down next to me.

"Chim whats wrong?" I didnt reply. I sat there looking at the floor thinking about the pain that I have to endure leaving Jungkook.

"Dont worry darling. I was just talking to him about Jungkook's deceased mother. He's probably just sad listening to it." The lady lied without hesitation.

Taehyung squeezed my shoulders. 

"Tae I dont feel too good. Can you take me back to our apartment?" I said.

"Are you sure Jimin? We could just tell Jungk-"

"No Tae. I dont want him to worry. Just take me back." Taehyung nodded and got up to call an uber.

Jungkook's step mother walked us to the front door and hugged me and Tae.

"Dont worry dear. Its all for good." She whispered into my ear.

Me and Taehyung got into the uber. I laid my head on Taehyung's shoulder and before I knew it I was in a deep slumber.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------