Chapter 26

"I intend to make you mine forever baby boy."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Park Jimin

Its been 5 months since Jungkook proposed. After a long wait, finally, its my wedding day. I wanted the wedding to be well planned and I took my time planning it. Jungkook helps me out sometimes due to me forcing him. He wants it be how I want it to be except for our honeymoon. He said that it will be a surprise wedding gift for me. Even I have a surprise planned for him.

Taehyung and Yoongi hyung got married after one month of Yoongi hyung proposing him. Taehyung didnt want to look fat on his wedding day and he couldnt wait for another year to tie the knot. Yoongi hyung, being desperately in love with my best friend, agreed. 

"Oh my god! Look at our baby Channy! So grown up." My mother wept with joy as she stood behind, gazing at me through the mirror. My father held her tighter by the waist  and smiled proudly at me. 

I heard shuffling of footsteps and turned around to see Taehyung waddling inside with his mother at his side.

"Chim you look handsome. Wait till Jungkook sees you." Taehyung said while winking. I blushed and went over to him.

"How is junior Tae doing?" I said, bending in level to his stomach while stroking it.

"Giving me a really hard time." Taehyung said with fake annoyance. 

"I'm pretty sure he is way better than how you were." Taehyung's mother said, laughing. We all laughed along while Taehyung frowned.

"How are you Jin?" I asked, hugging Taehyung's mother.

"I'm fine dear. You look wonderful." He replied. 

The music started playing outside indicating the beginning of the ceremony. Jungkook must have arrived. 

Both mine and Taehyung's mother held his hand and went to be seated. I turned around to see my father's eyes welled up with tears.

"I'm happy for you Jimin. Take care of yourself. I love you so much my little boy." My father said, hugging me and placing a kiss on my forehead.

"I love you too appa." 

I held his hand as we walked over to where the people were seated. As soon as we arrived, everyone stood up. I looked up to see Jungkook staring at me with glassy eyes and before I knew it my eyes started tearing up. I chuckled and bend my head to wipe my tears and the guests started cheering. My father led me thorugh the aisle and placed my hand on Jungkook's. He walked over to where my mother was standing with Taehyung and his parents at the front.

I smiled at Yoongi hyung who was Jungkook's best man. He was standing a few feet away from Jungkook. He smiled back and gave me a nod.

"You look so beautiful Jimin." Jungkook whispered. I blushed and we turned around to face the priest.

"I now pronounce you man and husband. You may now kiss your groom." The priest said after we recited our vows. Jungkook turned to me, leaning down and captured my lips in a sweet and gentle kiss.

We stopped when we heard clapping and howling. I looked towards my family to see my mother, Taehyung's mother and Taehyung crying while their husbands patted their backs with a smile.

After dinner, the guests had dispersed and I was in our bedroom with Taehyung.

"He is gonna be so happy when he hears it." Taehyung squealed.

"Hears what?" Yoongi hyung asked, entering into the room.

"I'm pregnant hyung. I found out a month ago. I was wating to tell Jungkook about it today." I replied.

"Congratulations Jimin!" Yoongi hyung said.

"Where is Jungkook?" I asked.

"He is seeing our parents to the door. I came up to take Taehyung." He said and then turned to Taehyung. "Shall we leave princess? You need to rest." He said holding Taehyung and stroking his stomach.

"Goodnight Jimin. Have fun!" Taehyung said while hugging me and whispering the last part into my ear.

After they left, I got naked and went under the sheets to cover my naked body. I waited for a few minutes till I heard Jungkook's footsteps nearing the bedroom. He opened the door, entered while removing his suit jacket and throwing it on the floor. He proceeded to undo the buttons of his shirt while closing the door and locking it.

"Ready to consumate the marriage?" Jungkook asked while throwing his shirt on the floor and smirking at me.

"As if we have never done it before."  I said, smiling at him.

"Its different now Mr. Jeon Jimin." Jungkook stood at the edge of the bed, gazing down at me.

"I have a surprise for you." I said and sat up. I grabbed his hand and pulled him slightly so he could sit. I crawled over to him and straddled him.

"A surprise for me?" Jungkook asked while running his fingers through my hair as I rested my head on his shoulder.

"You're going to be a father." I said and looked at him.

Jungkook wasted no time to capture my lips with his. He kissed me fiercely.

"Thank you baby boy. I'm so happy. I'm going to be a father. We're going to have a baby." Jungkook said with tear in his eyes as he captured my lips again.

That night Jungkook made sweet love to me over and over again all through the night till we both passsed out, cuddled up against eachother.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Check out my new book :)