Chapter 13

"Go ahead. I dare you. Give me another smartass answer."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Park Jimin

I didnt get time to answer his question.

Jungkook leaned down and took my lips between his. I always had a fantasy of riding someone and I wanted so badly to do it with him.

"Sir, may I.....uhhh...may I..." I broke the kiss and stuttered because I was scared of his response. I dont even know why I'm scared. This man just makes me like this and I love it.

"Jimin, stop making me angrier than I already am."

I sighed and continued. "Sir, may I..uhhh...ride you?"

He chuckled and this time it was amused.

"Look at me baby boy." I looked up at him to see him smirking down at me.

"You want to ride me Jimin?" He asked.

"Uhh...yes sir." I replied, still stuttering. I just cant seem to talk properly anymore.

"Baby, what makes you think you will be able to ride me? I took your virginity yesterday baby. I want to fuck your ass till there is an imprint of my dick inside you." I visibly gulped. He's right. He took my virginity yesterday and he was gentle yesterday. I dont think I'm ready for this.

"Another time Jimin. Have patience, love. I'll make you bounce on my dick, one day." He leaned down and kissed me. 

"Lay down on the bed naked and wait for me." He said and got up from the bed and disappeared into his closet.

I got up and winced because of the sudden pain in my knees from kneeling for long. I unwrapped my towel and laid down on the bed, waiting for Jungkook to return.

Jungkook came back with a silver tie in his hand, naked, and stood in front of me.

He looked delicious as always. He stared down at me with a smirk and I couldnt help but wonder what he was about to do.

"Show me your wrists, Jimin."

I displayed both my wrists together in front of him. He tied my wrists together with his silver tie.

"Hands above your head. Dont move it from there." He said as if it was a threat.

He stared down at me while licking his lips as I was laying in front of him, displaying my naked self with tied hands above my head.

He spread my legs and climbed up till he reached my neck and licked. I panted, waiting anxiously for his next move.

After a few seconds he started licking and sucking on the area where my neck and shoulder meets, leaving love bites. He continued down towards my nipples. 

"Jungkook-aahh!" I arched my back ,moaning his name.

I suddenly felt a pinch on my nipple and gasped. I looked down to see Jungkook holding my nipple in between his teeth, looking up at me, biting it harder by the second.

"Jungkook, it hurts." I cried as I felt the pain of him harshly biting my nipple.

"What did I ask you to call me?" He asked and went back to biting my nipple as I cried out louder.

"Sorry! Jung- I mean daddy. Pleeassee.." He bit my nipple a bit more harder.

"Daddy I'm sorry! Pleaasseee daddy." I felt tears running sown my cheeks. 

Jungkook let go of my nipple and licked it slowly. The pain mixed with his tongue slowly licking my nipple made it so much more pleasurable.

"Anngghhh....daddyyy.." 

Jungkook spread my legs wider and plunged into me without any warning.

"Ahhh daddyyy!" I screamed as he rammed into me without any mery.

"You like that Jimin?" He asked in between thrusts and ragged breaths.

"Yess daddy! Harder." I wanted to hold onto something but Jungkook was holding my hands in place above my head.

"Good boy, Jimin. You like this, dont you? Good boy!" And since I have a praise kink, I came instantly after he said that. He followed soon after, filling me up.

He untied my wrists and kissed my forehead before laying down beside me.

"I have to get to work." I said after controlling my fast breathing.

"Lets get ready baby." He said and got up and I followed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------