Gerard's POV.

When I was sitting in the hostiptal bed when our nurse got pulled aside by a cop. They whisper a little.*PSSSSS PSSSSS* it sounds like pee. But when they stop the cop waved to me and Frank like we are fucking babies. I said bye anyway.

The nurse suddenly made her face more serious. I was in for a long story for sure.

(After the nurse told Gerard the whole story and Frank)

I was in shock. So was Frank. Then it hit me.

Lindsey cheated on me....

I tried to hold my tears back. But they kept coming... it was terrible... but what happened next was extraordinary...

I was sobbing a little when all of a sudden I saw Ray. I said "oh shit..." he walked in and I started to man up.

"Gerard I'm so-" he tries to say. But then he got cut off by me saying "YOU MESSED WITH THE WRONG MAN!" Ray laughed a little bit but tryed to hide it.

I was getting out of my hospital bed when somthing felt weird.... Then the whole world turned back. I had blinked again.

"Shoot...." I say. Then I got up from the bed and fell right back down. I couldn't stand.. I was weak. I wasn't a man and we all knew it. I was just a weak little boy who got cheated on.

~ Nobody's POV. ~

Gerard fell back in his bed and everyone was silent. Ray said "I'm sorry.." under his breathe and left.