I broke what?!

I was sitting in the hospital and a nurse came in did an X-ray of my body and said I had broke....

|
\/

(Keep going)

I had broken the person's car but I was fine. So they only took that 50¢ which was a relief, then I got let free.

WHY DIDN'T I DIE?!?

Then I called Bob to pick me up. Ding dong dong ding ring bong jwater tkgkkkfkfkfkkkgmgktk it was static but Bob answered.

"What up my dood?" he said. I knew he was drunk so I decided to hang up and call everybody I knew but Mikey cuz he would be too mad.

So uh...no one answered. Not even Lindsey! So I decided to call Mikey to ask for a ride.

He answered right away and started screaming "ARE YOU OKAY GERARD?! DONT EVER TO THAT AGAIN WHY WOULD YOU TRY TO GET RUN OVER?!?" it was all over the news..Mikey continued "SOME FAN WAS RECORDING YOU THEN YOU COMMITTED SUICIDE! WELL TRIED TO! AND IT BREAKS MY HEART YOU THINK WE DONT FUCKING CARE ABOUT YOU BECAUSE DO YOU! SEE ALL WE DO FOR YOU? IT WOULD BE NICE IF YOU STOPPED MAKING US RUN AFTER YOU TO MAKE SURE YOU ARENT GETTING IN TROUBLE! THEN I WOULDN'T HAVE TO TREAT YOU LIKE A FUCKING BABY!!I CANT BELIEVE YO"- I cut him off and ask for a ride in a polite voice. He screams "WTF I AM SOO MAD AT YOU YOU KNOW WHAT?!? NO." he hung up.

I called Melanie again and she picked up. A tear fell down my fat cheek and I wiped it away and asked Melanie for a ride and she said sure. I told her I was near the hospital. She said "I'll be right there"