Chapter 1: Begin

Jungkook woke up as usual feeling gloomy and lazy to start another boring day. It's been 3 years since Jungkook moves out from his parent's house. Living alone for three years teaches Jungkook lots of things. Especially the part where 'you-can-party-all-night-and-get-laid'. After all, who does like coming home with a date just to find your parents sitting at the living room or somewhere around the house?

*phone ringing*

-Incoming call: Jin hyung-

[Hyung, what's with the call so early in the morning?]

[Jungkook ah~ let's have dinner together at my house this evening? I'll cook you something nice tonight. Hahaha]

Jungkook smiles at his step-brother's behavior. Even though Jin and Jungkook are step-brothers, but Jungkook never feels that way. Ever since he was a kid, Jin was always there, comforting him when his father pressured him to be successful. Jungkook really loves Jin.

[Okay hyung, I'll be there at 6pm. Need me to get something for you?]

[Ah no need kookie~ I've got everything ready]

[Okay then, I'll see you at 6pm]

Jungkook ends the call as he needs to get ready for works. All his life, he never showed any affection towards someone except for Jin. Somehow, Jin was able to make Jungkook feels as he has a family after all. His parents never really showered him with love, they always pressured him to study and work hard as the heir of one of the richest man in Asia, the Jeon family.

"Ahh, I can't be late! Skip the breakfast then" Jungkook mumbles to himself as he looks at the time on his watch. Even though Jungkook hates his life, but he never been irresponsible towards his job.

As soon as he reaches his office, Jungkook calls Namjoon to meet him at his office.

"Sir, do you need me?" Namjoon knocks on the door before entering Jungkook's office.

"Yeah, I need you to bring me all the files that we need for this meeting and also, I need you to book flight ticket to Japan for us. We have appointment with the Mr. Yoo there next week." Jungkook talks without looking at Namjoon but keeping his eyes locked on the piles of paperwork on his table.

"Yes sir. I'll get it done. Anything else?"

*knock knock*

"Jungkook~ I make you coffee~" Jina enters Jungkook's office, holding a cup of coffee.

"Thanks babe." Jungkook gives her a sexy smirks and took the coffee from her hands.

Jina blushed and walks towards Jungkook, sexily. She starts playing with Jungkook's hair.

"Baby~ wanna spend the night at my house again?" Jina seduced Jungkook with her sexy voice and gestures.

"We're at office now, please behave. I don't like this kind of behavior in my office. Now get the fuck out and continue your work." Jungkook glares straight at her face.

The girl got flustered and walk out of Jungkook's office with red face.

"Jungkook ah, when will you stop all this behavior?" Namjoon shakes his head seeing those drama in front of him.

"Stop what? She pissed me off. I don't pay her to flirt in my office." Jungkook said the truth.

"No. I mean, when will you stop playing around with those bitches? Can't you just find somebody to love? It's about time for you to start loving someone truly. Stop being the international playboy you've always been." Namjoon was sigh at the thought.

Every single night, Jungkook will always go out to catch his prey. He doesn't care if it's a boy or girl, he just need to satisfy his lust. That's how Jungkook's been living now. During the day, a workaholic and an international playboy at night. Namjoon will always be the person who clear up Jungkook's mess in the morning.

Jungkook laugh out loud upon hearing Namjoon's words.

"Love? Yeah right. Like those thing really exist. Hyung, please, only fools would spend his life with only one person. I mean, why have one when I can have so many people getting in line to be fucked by me?" Jungkook sound a bit cocky for Namjoon's ear.

"Hyung, love is not real. People only loves money, they don't give a fuck about feelings. Everyone just wanna have fun. I don't believe in love, people who fall in love is stupid. It's not love hyung, I've seen them with my own eyes, threw them some money and they will forget about love." Jungkook gives Namjoon a smirk.

"This kind of life you're having is not living Jungkook. It's just called, "not dying". You've feel nothing except for emptiness."

Jungkook looks at Namjoon with a confuse expression. He doesn't want to admit what Namjoon just said, but he can't. Namjoon is saying the truth after all.

"One day, you will fall hard for someone and you'll regret everything that you just said, Jungkook" Namjoon left Jungkook, alone in his thoughts.

############################################

hey guys, i'm back... i'm not sure how to feel about this story. i experience a lot, A LOT of new things when i wrote this story. but i do hope you enjoy it. Thank you for reading~ i love you!